PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Heat Press

peapod
09-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi All, I'm looking for some advice on buying a heat press for T shirts, I'm looking at a Stahls 28cm x 38cm, would that be large enough? The larger ones are out of my budget. Also does anyone know anything about Senko heat presses and if they are any good?

Cheers
James

bms
10-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Hi All, I'm looking for some advice on buying a heat press for T shirts, I'm looking at a Stahls 28cm x 38cm, would that be large enough? The larger ones are out of my budget. Also does anyone know anything about Senko heat presses and if they are any good?

Cheers
James

Large enough for what? If you've only got an A4 printer then yes. If you've got an A3 printer and want to do full prints then no as the paper size can be up to 13" x 19" if your A3 printer will take A3+ paper.

NikGrey
11-11-2013, 02:10 AM
You will be wanting to see the Auto Clam Range from xPress - Stahls is the USA equivalent to Adkins in the UK (Xpress re-badge Adkins with xPress) unless I am mistaken.

I am about to buy the Auto Clam Junior from xPress - in the next few days.

The Junior is 400mm x 400mm or the Senior is 400x500.

Depends again on the space you have - if I had the space I would have a Swing Press (By Adkins) but as I have limited space I am going for the Clam Press (And it looks Cool).

I am a Noob though, just sharing what I am about to invest in.