PDA

View Full Version : Clearance offers

TransferGraeme
31-05-2010, 04:15 PM
During the course of moving stuff to make more warehouse space we've found some items that we're happy to clear at or below cost.

They'll be on our website at the end of the week, but I thought I'd put them up here first for a few days to give you guys first chance on them - there may be a few more items up over the next week or so - but to start

20 yellow and white umbrellas - good for subli or vinyl - the same style of umbrella as our standard offering but a colour that we can no longer get - were 3.40 each - now 2.50 each (+ VAT) - or make us an offer for the lot.

45 navy golf umbrellas - really nice quality umbrellas larger than our usual ones - obviously vinyl only - 3.00 each (+VAT) - or again make us an offer for the lot.

If someone made us an offer of say 150 quid plus VAT for both lots of brollies I'd happily throw in free carriage!

20 rolls of polyester canvas - a bright white canvas around 300gsm - rolls are 18 inches wide and 25 feet long - 20.00 each (+VAT) or 4 rolls for 60.00 (+VAT) - or again make us an offer for the lot!