PDA

View Full Version : Beanie hat.

Earl Smith
28-11-2013, 02:40 PM
A customer wants a beanie that is wooly/knitted on the outside but inside it is like the inside of a sweatshirt.
My catalogue has over 50 types of beanie from Beachfield , Result, Sols, Serie Graffic, Regatta and Dickies.
Does anybody know if a beanie from one of these brands is the type that I need?

Sadly a soft fleece beanie is not what he wants.

Thanks

NikGrey
28-11-2013, 03:18 PM
I also have orders for Beanie hats so am interested in the answer..

Earl Smith
28-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi Nik, The brands I listed have great Beanies. Try the CB45 from Beachfield or the RC74 from Result for example. I embroider around 250 over the winter for all sorts of clubs. Its a good earner.
What I am after in my post is a little different. My catalogue is in German and the descriptions are good but I dont understand enough to know what I am buying. Thats why I asked on here.
PS. If you need anything embroidering , dont be afraid to ask.

NikGrey
28-11-2013, 10:44 PM
I needed a lot of embroidery doing about a year ago - for my Bike club.. got it done in Poland I think in the end.. BUT now I am here I will certainly make use of the members.

It just so happens this evening I was asked for ten Baseball Caps to match some Tabards I made today (SG - Look out for another order soon from me) so will be looking to buy some Beanie Hats and Baseball caps probably tomorrow - I have the BTC Activeware catalog here, getting great prices from them. I'm loving this business :)

mrs maggot
29-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Earl, i seem to remember there used to be something called a riggers hat, these were knitted with a fleece type liner, but i have not seen them for ages, i think maybe with new technology in fabrics, they think they are not needed anymore, they were thinsulate i think