PDA

View Full Version : Senko Mug Press

accdave
30-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Has anybody got the Senko Mug Press WL-13D ?My DF1 bolt snapped an hour ago, typical I have a mug job to do by Tuesday. I've seen the thread about gluing a nut to the DF1 but while I wait for that to work, or order another DF1 on Monday, I have dug out my old Senko PressThe press works I can set the time and temp but it doesn't switch on to the time when the temp as been reached. I can't remember how to set it.Anybody got the instructions please ?

Reg
30-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Switch on set temp press OK set time press OK the press then heats up the timer will start when you clamp the mug in.

accdave
30-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Switch on set temp press OK set time press OK the press then heats up the timer will start when you clamp the mug in.Looks the timer has gone then, it reaches temp then just beeps :(

Reg
30-11-2013, 05:12 PM
When it reaches temp it does beep if you then put the mug in and clamp it the temp switches of and the timer should start to count down then beep at zero make sure the micro switch on the side by the lever is connecting with the handle.

JMugs
30-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Surely a trip to B&Q sorts out the DF1?

Janners.

malfunction
30-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Can't you just use a watch or timer on your phone etc; just to keep you going until you can get DF1 fixed.
I think the timer on my senko starts by pressing a button when mug is clamped, not actually used it yet but will try and find manual.

Mal

accdave
01-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Currently on duty with stopwatch. Definatley not switching over to timer. Micro switch is working as it's sorting out the temparature when I clamp.

Tried arlditing a nut to the df1, but it came off. Call to BMS tomorrow see if they have any spare parts knocking around or a welder to weld the nut locally next job.