PDA

View Full Version : Easyflow and profile help..

Glen
07-06-2010, 12:56 AM
Hi all..will give Martin a ring in the morning but just incase someone can help now..have just installed a new B1100 printer with easyflow setup.
First problem is cannot get yellow to print and not showing on the nozzle check either, have done 3-4 head cleans and let it rest but nothing and its also the only tube thats not full of dye and also blue is coming out brown but thinks a profile issue or maybe just because theres no yellow.. which leads me to profiles..have followed the Artainium setup disc and clicked to install profile but when i go to printer profile in the print setup in Elements 7 it shows nothing about Artainium or icc profile..really need help with this as need it printing ASAP
Thanks
Glen

Justin
07-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Have you tried purging the yellow through? Using the syringe with no needle attached, make sure it's snugly in the hole under the cart and draw back the air until ink flows freely.

Glen
07-06-2010, 01:04 AM
Have you tried purging the yellow through? Using the syringe with no needle attached, make sure it's snugly in the hole under the cart and draw back the air until ink flows freely.
Will try that now mate...any ideas on the profile setup..?

Justin
07-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Not sure on Elements, I tend to use coreldraw for everything.

Is profile deffo installed ok? Can you see it in any other progs?