PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using Elements7

Glen
07-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Really hope someone can help out with this as Martin is also trying to figure it our aswell...I cannot get the Artianium profile in Elements7..have installed the profile from disc and its in the stystem but when i open up the printer profile in elements its not there..am running Vista and just incase it was that i even tried it on our other stystem which has Windows7 and the same thing..Anyone any ideas please..Thanks

bms
08-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Hi Glen
When you go to select the profile in Elements 7 there is normally a scroll bar on the right to go up and down through the installed profiles. For some wierd reason this scroll bar doesn't exist in Elements 7 :!: So you'll need to click on one of the installed profiles and then use your mouse to go up or down through the list to find the profile for the Artainium ink and then press enter (or click OK).

Glen
08-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Yes Martin there it was...What a strange setup...lol..Thanks for all your help mate and thank everyone at BMS.. really nice to phone for support and have someone actually answer the phone right away..means a hell of a lot..