PDA

View Full Version : BMS ltd

Mattie
07-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Hi

We placed an order with BMS on their website but i entered wrong details for cardholder address. Steve from BMS called me today to let me know and i have to say he was very understanding and polite we soon got problem sorted and my order is on the way.

I only placed a small order because my current supplier is always messing me about like things never arriving on time or wrong items sent so i wanted to see what BMS were like first before i place my regular orders. I have to say so far i am very impressed there's not many companies out there now who offer a great service. I will be dealing with them in the future and i would recommend them to anyone.

Glen
07-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Think you will find that Martin (BMS) and Gramme (TP) are two of the best out there for support.. ;)

JSR
07-06-2010, 11:33 PM
They're certainly a good place to buy from.

Other benefits of BMS that appeal to me are (i) they accept PayPal payment and (ii) postage can be as little as a couple of quid.

The first is useful because it saves me having to move money about for those suppliers that won't take PayPal. And the second is useful because you're not stung with a £10 shipping cost if you're only short of a couple of lightweight items and don't have a need to place a big order right then.

A good range of quality products combined with the ease of purchasing and quick despatch. Can't really ask for much more than that!

Scotty@BMS
08-06-2010, 10:30 AM
My name's not Steve, its Scott! And glad to help, Matt.

Mattie
08-06-2010, 10:59 AM
My name's not Steve, its Scott! And glad to help, Matt.

Sorry mate i was talking to my mate scott when i was typing haha

Greensleeves
07-07-2010, 07:11 PM
For what its worth Martin at BMS helped me when no one else wanted to. My supplier let me down badly and Martin picked up the slack. Even when i was unhappy with my prints using chinese ink Martin posted over a print i had sent him that he printed in artanium ink and even went onn to post some paper and for me here in Ireland at no cost to me.That speaks volumes.
I can only speak for myself but whenever anyone asks supplier questions for me there is only one answer BMS. :D