PDA

View Full Version : face book

jennywren
23-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Can any one point me in the right direction or a link on how to improve my face book page, bear in mind the fact I'm a old fart and need a easy guide, Many thanks Jenny

Dave271069
23-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Would you like to send me a link and I will have a look and see if I can recommend anything? Are you updating it regularly ? Do you have a shop? Etc.
Dave.

jennywren
23-01-2014, 07:10 PM
I have a shop in town and a Facebook with the shops name on. No I don't update it, no idea what to put, I would love a link, I sure I would benefit for a course

Dave271069
23-01-2014, 08:20 PM
I put special offers and discount codes on only on Facebook, i then tell everyone the codes can only be accessed this way, so I direct customers from website flyers cards adverts etc all to Facebook. The idea is to get as many people liking your page and keep them coming back,
what do you make? Take pics and put them on your page and let people know they too can have them, offer freebies to loyal followers if they get you more likes or friends from there lists,
once a month I pay to boost my posts, it starts from as little as £3 and you choose your audience, this can get you some new followers ,
hope this is a start,
Dave

squashynose
24-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Facebook pages are only any use if you update them regularly, and can keep people coming back to them. Edgerank means that if people don't interact with your posts (ie like, comment, share or click a link), or if you don't post regularly, your posts wont get shown to anyone, and the page will be forgotten about :(

Post photos of your items, post things that will get people talking, ask them questions, run mini-giveaways (but make sure you follow Facebook's rules on that), and like Dave said, post special offers/codes on your page, so people will 'follow' you.

Promoted posts can be very hit and miss, but you can tweak who and when ads get shown to people.

bespokevans
01-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Try www.fivesquid.com, some very talented people on there who can do a lot for a very decent price.