PDA

View Full Version : how do you keep fit in a busy lifestyle

jennywren
08-06-2010, 10:46 PM
I spend all day working and most of the evening on the laptop working (it takes my weight :lol: ), I love running but only for thought about it, (for the last 5 years), but always let things get in way, family, work and even more work so my husband for brought me a running machine, now I have no exuse, so at long last I'm running, trying to get fit. So how do the rest of you maintain a healthy lifestyle in a busy world that your work and live in I've learnt to give it 30 mins a day and now that I plan around it its working but it was hard sticking to it.

Kaz
09-06-2010, 09:56 AM
I go to Zumba 3 times a week, it's brilliant fun, and I spend most of the hour of each class laughing my head off as I've got 2 left feet :lol:

I've also got a chocolate labrador puppy, who needs walking about a gazillion times a day :lol:, I must be walking 3-4 miles a day, every day, increasing as he's getting older :D

Not got time for anything else, having said that, what I'm doing is a whole lot more than I was doing 6 weeks ago, then, I only walked it to the car, and then the shops :lol:

jennywren
09-06-2010, 06:59 PM
I love a puppy but my husband and I are out all day, good job no one leaves one on my doorstep becuse I,m a sucker for lost souls and pets. What is Zumba :?: :oops:

Kaz
09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Zumba ia a new dancercise craze that's hit the UK :)

It's Latino music, to an extent, with Salsa, Merengie, Cha Cha, Reggaeton dancing, but it doesn't feel like exercise, which is why I like it :lol:

If you take a look on youtube, you will see loads of videos for it, it's brilliant fun :D

bms
09-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Find fitting the gym in between dropping the kids at school and getting to the office, squash at weekends :lol: Just got round to watching the last of Ashes to Ashes so not sure if I'm really here at all (one of those Matrix moments :? )

jennywren
09-06-2010, 11:00 PM
I recorded the last two of ashes to ashes , deleted one by mistake is there any where i can get to see or record these again

swimwivsquid
09-06-2010, 11:28 PM
I recorded the last two of ashes to ashes , deleted one by mistake is there any where i can get to see or record these again
http://zerors.com/index.php?showtopic=1 ... =as++t++as (http://zerors.com/index.php?showtopic=10227&hl=as++t++as)
You will have to join zerors..its free and an oasis for us expats 8-)

bms
10-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Think it's on BBC iPlayer...

sarahann
09-07-2010, 09:31 AM
I have a running machine at home I use every day and I've just started Zumba - its so much fun!

Got a chocolate labrador as well and he needs walking all the time.

Once I got started with the running machine it was hard but now its just part of my daily routine..if I miss a day I feel bad!