PDA

View Full Version : no weed papers and prices

Dave271069
13-02-2014, 03:21 PM
is it me or am i missing something here, XPRES AND TMT both sell decent laser no weed papers, but why the hell are they selling them in boxs of 100's, take xpres for a start two paper system A & B papers, A cost £70 for 100 sheets, B costs £150 for 100 sheets that is a total of £220 for laser no weed paper, now when i started two years ago i just couldn't afford that layout for papers, mind you i cant afford it now, So my question is why don't they take a leaf out of YOLO who sell papers in 10,sand 20,s. Surely this makes business sense to get people like me buying the dearer papers. i would love to start using these 2 paper system and would love to use WOW 7.7 (OK THEY DO A TRIAL PACK OF 20's) but they also do many more papers in 100 boxes,
maybe i have opened a can of worms and would like to here xpres point of view here, what do you others think

Dave

Earl Smith
13-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Theys used to do WOW 7.7 in packs of 20 @ 69€ per pack. Now its a 50 pack @ 118€ per pack.
Being brutal, if you can affords a OKi white printer at 2K then you can afford to buy the 50 packs.
The trial packs come as samples when you buy the printer.

logobear
13-02-2014, 05:32 PM
small orders are penalised with carriage costs, - and as you know, it is always preferable to sell t-shirts in 10's (or more) rather than singly, maybe you can split a box with a local competitor?
I agree with Earl Smith thou, - if you can justify a 711w then you have tio be doing some volume of work.

Dave271069
13-02-2014, 06:21 PM
I have the oki c610 but would like to use wow or no weed papers but I would be limited to designs with no white in.
Anyone want to split some packs of lasers then get in touch.

Alastair@Xpres
21-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Hello Dave,

You raise a good point and we have introduced a starter pack of 25 A sheets and 25 B sheets as of a few months ago. The XP code for the product is XP3434 and the prices are as follows:

The Pack of A+B for CMYWt is £69.95
The Pack of A+Blite for the CMYK version is £56.95

This was specifically to address the issue you have raised, thanks Dave, hopefully this answers your query
In regards to other papers and their pack sizes I wouldn't be able to comment on that at the moment as I do not have all the facts.

Have an enjoyable day today.

Dave271069
21-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Hello Dave,

You raise a good point and we have introduced a starter pack of 25 A sheets and 25 B sheets as of a few months ago. The XP code for the product is XP3434 and the prices are as follows:

The Pack of A+B for CMYWt is £69.95
The Pack of A+Blite for the CMYK version is £56.95

This was specifically to address the issue you have raised, thanks Dave, hopefully this answers your query
In regards to other papers and their pack sizes I wouldn't be able to comment on that at the moment as I do not have all the facts.

Have an enjoyable day today.

thanks, got a few papers still at home, always testing looking for the perfect one, will get some A&B lite in next few weeks

cheers for replying....