PDA

View Full Version : Easter Themed Mug Templates

Martinx
27-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Hi there
I have designed x10 Mug templates for Easter if anyone is interested.
Price for the set is £6.99 so you could make your money back if you sold one mug.

Chick out the templates:
http://www.mugsquad.co.uk/10-easter-mug-templates.html

OR

If you buy the template package I will throw these in for FREE:
http://www.mugsquad.co.uk/mug-template-designs-complete-set.html

Any questions of queries please shout

Kind regards
Martin

James990
27-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Martin,

Fantastic, do you have any Mothering Sunday ones, sorry I forgot no-one calls it by its proper name in the UK do they, Mothers Day ones?

James

Paul
27-02-2014, 04:34 PM
cool designs! well done!

Martinx
27-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Hi James
yes I do have a set of 10 Mother's Day / Mothering Sunday templates
http://www.mugsquad.co.uk/10-mothers-day-mug-templates.html

Hi Paul, thanks. Thought it best to do some more. Time has been my enemy.
hope all is well with you

Kind regards
Martin

James990
27-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Martin,

Many thanks, just bought both of them. Already got the other templates, I think? Was it you that replaced them for me when my computer crashed recently?

James

Martinx
27-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Ah that would be me James, are you up and running again?

The Mother's Day templates are included in the package so I will refund you if you have purchased these separately.
I will pop you an email with the link to download the Easter templates

Any problems please shout

Martin

James990
27-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Martin,

Yes, slowly but surley. It is thanks to people like you and Paul (on here), who have been good enough to replace the templates that I lost when the hard drive died. It's sods law that when I was backing everything up that it crashed, and scrammbled every thing.

Still lots to try and replace, but am getting there.

Thanks again for your help.

James

Martinx
28-02-2014, 08:05 PM
No problem at all James, just shout if I can help in any way let me know

dpash74
01-03-2014, 02:44 AM
Hi Martin,

I am TOTALLY skint until Mon/Tues but definitely want to buy the template package (with the freebies of course :biggrin: ) but notice the offer on the large package ended so was wondering if this offer has an expiry ???

Dave

Martinx
01-03-2014, 09:24 AM
Hi Dave
No problem at all. I will extend the offer for another week as I appreciate I posted this at short notice.

Have a great weekend and catch up next week.

Martin

dpash74
01-03-2014, 03:48 PM
That's great thank you Martin, I will be purchasing asap

Have a great weekend yourself

Dave

Glen Print
01-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Hi Martin

I've just purchased your Easter mugs package.
Thanks for extending the other offer, I thought I had missed it.
Cheers
Martin

NikGrey
02-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Martin, I am trying to purchase your latest template pack but I keep getting 'pay after delivery' from Paypal and that's not what I want.

Has anybody every seen this before ? I have plenty in the account and even so if I didn't it would just take it from my bank !

Sorted - no idea what changed but I had to click 'Change' next to payment Method and select my paypal account !

wilky007
02-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Just purchased my templates cant wait to use them lol

Glen Print
02-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Hi Martin

I got the Easter ones. They are great. Didn't get the other ones, I thought you had extended the offer for another week?

Renniwano
02-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Martin, I am trying to purchase your latest template pack but I keep getting 'pay after delivery' from Paypal and that's not what I want.

Has anybody every seen this before ? I have plenty in the account and even so if I didn't it would just take it from my bank !

Sorted - no idea what changed but I had to click 'Change' next to payment Method and select my paypal account !

I have had this on and off for months now.. seems a little odd that anyone would send anything THEN be happy to get paid !!

Martinx
07-03-2014, 08:53 AM
PayPal moves in mystery ways. Glad you got it sorted.

Did is you get my email Glen Print?

Last day of offer today. Please shout if you have any questions

Thanks

rottweilermick
08-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Just purchased your Mothers day package :)

guarddog14
13-03-2014, 12:50 PM
hi just purchased the bigger template , look forward to receiving , the pay pal after delivery stumped me alittle last year but every purchas i make seems to be through that for last 2 - 3 months is a protection thing apparently

guarddog14
13-03-2014, 01:08 PM
i have already purchased your main mug template today and am now trying to buy the mothers day mugs but it wont let me paypal says invoice already paid but only paid for the main set?