PDA

View Full Version : Bagbase Premium Gymsac

edwardsmedia
01-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Hello,

Has anyone ever printed onto these bags?

http://www.bagbase.com/product.php?sku=BG10&c=favourites

Any idea what xpres textile vinyl to use that lasts long? I used the Shugon ones before and they don't seem great at all with Xpres vinyls.

Many thanks :) Have a great weekend :)

derek
01-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi

I would have thought most of the vinyls would work well on these, I usually get all my vinyls from MDP supplies though.

May I ask what the price is for these from Bagbase per unit ?

Regards

Derek

edwardsmedia
01-03-2014, 02:12 PM
I by mistake printed Easy Flex & Multi Flex from XPRES onto a Shugon bag. So Monday morning i shall try again... but this time on a bagbase bag haha!

I shall check out MDP :) Uhm you can buy them from the normal clothing suppliers such as BTC/Ralawise for about £2 each or so inc vat :)

Justin
01-03-2014, 05:48 PM
I used to print a few of these and they work great with vinyl. Did a couple for my son a few years back and the print is spot on. I 'think' it was NyloFlex with a very quick press but best run that past Xpres in case it's different now.

edwardsmedia
01-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Did you use the same as the above Justin? bagbase? BG010/BG10? :)

Thanks your help guys, I printed onto the Shugon bags which they say are 100% Polyester, but.... i printed them with easy flex & multi flex from xpres and everything peeled off when washed. Anyhow. I shall do some tests with these bagbase bags on Monday. using easy flex, multi flex and nylon flex and then wash it to see how it holds out. Printing is fine it all sticks on. but washing wises is the main thing :/

I asked Xpres, and they just pretty much said to try both Multi flex & nlyon, so will do on Monday and let you know how i get along :P

Justin
02-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Not sure which they were, bought from Ralawise but like I say, it was a while ago :-)

edwardsmedia
02-03-2014, 09:49 PM
I just printed the bags this evening and they have just come out of the washing machine! So here are the results.

I washed them at on 30" (which was for 1 hour) (30" is the recommended wash for Xpres Nylo Flex's)

Standard Shugon Gym Bags - Nylo Flex (this has stayed on fairly well and has been stuck in great, cant even feel it when you put your hand across it) Easy Flex & Multi Flex both peeled straight away.

Bagbase Gym Bags BG10/BG010 - Easy Flex has come out TOPS for this! (Normal garment flex) all stayed on and seems great currently)
Multi Flex is still on, but i can pick at it pretty easy, although the bag is still abit wet, probably why. The Nylo Flex has peeled big time, although isn't 100% fully off it.

Thanks for all your help, Hope this will help some of you in the near future :)