PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting with Sunangel Papers and a okic610

Dave271069
21-03-2014, 01:52 PM
hi all
been experimenting again with transfer papers (laser). Anyway i purchased 10 sheets from the company sunangel who are responsible for the white printer thingy, so after a few attempts and using the wrong sheets as they come in a two sheet system and both look identical so was very hard to tell apart, if sunangel are reading this then i suggest maybe getting the backs printed with A&B.
So my plan is world domination with my own company brand, i had this designed by a mate so printed it out today and pressed onto a spare grey t-shirt i got lying around, i am quite happy with the results but i think a few more practice runs to get it perfect. Then the wash tests so will keep you in touch, Oh the sheets work out at £3 for a print and this t-shirt took two A4 SHEETS.
Dave

socialgiraffe
21-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Looks good Dave, personally I would look at a different font for the INKDOGZ part, really do not like what is there at the mo.

OKI white with TMT Vintage Wow would work well for these, plus they have the new A3 length but A4 width paper which means it could be 1 sheet!

Overall though, looks really good and knowing how well you have done so far with the business it would not surprise me if you did end up dominating the world with your tees :-)

Scotty@BMS
21-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Proving the old adage regarding opinions, I disagree with Mr. Banister and think the font looks boss! Darn good looking tees, Dave.

Dave271069
21-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Thanks both.
All feedback appreciated good bad and ugly.
Going to get some brown tshirts as I think design would look good on brown. Quite happy with the sunangel paper but would like to purchase a sample pack of the xlA4 to try with my okic610.