PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic offer for the members

Angloman
27-03-2014, 04:53 PM
I was in procurement for schools before I was made redundant and a supplier has contacted me with regards to a large format 44" Printer.I have only just started my new venture so I cant take this offer right now

HOWEVER

He has said I can offer this to the forum so if you are interested give me a shout

copy of the email

Hi John..good to speak to you again earlier

I’ve attached brochures for the 8000 and 8100 (age 5 and 3 – 4 years)(cannon )

Both have been refurbished, have similar levels of ink to a brand new machine and are available to rent for £100 plus vat per month

Minimum period of hire 12 months and first 3 months rental payable in advance

Further payments to be made via monthly standing order

Rental includes full service cover and delivery, set up and training

Let me know if this is of interest

Just PM me for more details , hope it can help someone :cool::cool:

NASH
03-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Hello John

i have a canon IPF6300 with hardware failure. would your man repair these or would he have an alternative

Regards
Nash

tracyreed
03-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Hi Nash, i have spent a fortune in the past trying to get the hardware errors on the ipfs, but in my experience the repair only lasts a short while.

Angloman
03-04-2014, 08:00 PM
by the time you have paid him to have a look and book it in the work shop you would be better putting it on ebay as a suddenly stopped working,the you could take the offer of 100 per month on a better machine than your 6300.He will not hold you to a long contract, so 12 months might get you out the shit, full waranty and its got ink as well .both machines are for sale as well

give me a call if you are interested

NASH
04-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Thanks for that, but i physically do not have the space for that size of printer in my shop