PDA

View Full Version : Beechfield Caps (not the same colour?)

edwardsmedia
08-05-2014, 12:11 PM
I hate moaning.... But surely i have a reason? If not just tell me to shut up lol ;)

I ordered some caps in from the suppliers Beechfield B10 (i love beechfield, bagbase etc) but this colour doesn't look as it does on there website... Check this. This is B10, in cornflower blue.
(Photo attached of photo on website and photo of the caps i had) I ordered 24 in sadly. My customer probably won't want them as they look nothing like the image so i might even be left with them... lol :/ But a word of warning, Maybe order in 1 next time to see what the colour is really like lol

socialgiraffe
08-05-2014, 01:09 PM
I would say they have sent you the wrong colour there. They have a few blue's so it might have been a simple mistake.

RogerC
08-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Simple solution...call them and talk over the colour problem.

jennywren
08-05-2014, 05:00 PM
I agree does not look the same colour, I would just ring or email send that image so they can see

Chunk
14-05-2014, 11:51 PM
We find this quite a lot with website colours, no expert but think it has to do with screen colours compared to actual colours (the graphic guys will know the tech), we ask suppliers for brand colour swatches cards. Most of the bigger brands have them and they are really helpful. We can show a customer something from our catalogue in shop and then compare colour swatch to it and it can be way off.
Hope they will replace for you, but most of our suppliers charge a re-stocking fee, add that in with return carriage and it can be almost the cost sometimes. :(

edwardsmedia
15-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Yeah i thought there is no point in returning them with the stocking fees & return carriage so have kept them for future. In the end they were said to be the same colour as on the screen, but hey ho. Card swatches would be good! I don't know if bagbase/beechfield do them though? :/ might just have to be a guessing game with them.... I have most of the t-shirt swatches.

socialgiraffe
15-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Would you have to pay return costs & restock fee if they are so far out?

Chunk
15-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Good point, maybe not, I may be thinking of different suppliers as it was a good few years ago but they had some disclaimer to say about swatches or samples. Rala, pen, etc customer service is great from any experience we've had in the last few years so they possibly would exchange. I might be thinking more of those dark old days and not recently.
Chunk.