PDA

View Full Version : Stock Designs / Commercial Use Vectors

liannef
22-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Hi
Anyone recommend any sites where you can download vector images for commercial use which don't charge an arm and a leg for an extended licence as this seems to be the norm if you want to use them on items for re-sale or use them as a library for the customer to choose from so print on demand basis.

The cheapest seems to be vector stock, any others?

I ideally need child designs so toy cars etc.

Thanks
Lianne

Dave271069
22-05-2014, 06:54 PM
ALL FREE TO DO WITH WHAT YOU WANT

https://openclipart.org/homepage

pisquee
22-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Use Google image search as some designers license their work across a few of the stock image libraries, so something that's expensive on Shutterstock can sometimes be found cheap elsewhere.

liannef
25-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Hi Guys, thanks, managed to find some that would be suitable off the free website, worried that people have uploaded copyright images though and they aren't actually free! looks like I will have to get my own designs made for me as after reading the small print and emailing companies re the extended licence you can't stockpile images, so if you don't use them within a certain time you have to delete them and you can't display the images on your site for people to choose from which is what I wanted to do so if anyone can recommend any good graphic desigers it would be much appreciated. Found some designs for sale on etsy so emailing those designers to see if I can use the designs the way I want, hopefully they will be more flexible.