PDA

View Full Version : Help with names for Leavers Hoodies in Corel X3

Chunk
29-05-2014, 09:34 PM
We have been asked from a primary school we do to supply leavers hoodies this year, it's only for 30 kids and I will be out-sourcing the screen print side of it. But how would I get the names to fill the numbers and repeat so it looks reasonable. Without manually dragging each one into place, I vaguely remember something in college for photoshop where you could fill areas with fake text etc. Does Corel have this option and is it the best way to do it?
Thanks Chunk

Skye
29-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Hi Chunk,

If you are looking for a way to have one master file where you put "Name" and then have CD replace it with each inidividual's name you can use the "Print Merge" option. A quick search for "corel draw print merge" will find plenty of tutorials.

Karen

Angloman
02-03-2021, 09:25 AM
Hi Chunk,

If you are looking for a way to have one master file where you put "Name" and then have CD replace it with each inidividual's name you can use the "Print Merge" option. A quick search for "corel draw print merge" will find plenty of tutorials.

Karen

Looked around youtube and found a simple way using coreldraw to actually get letters inside an object

How to construct a school leavers hoody file in Corel Draw X7 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=B6Zkewb8wNk)

hope it helps others