PDA

View Full Version : Complete Novice

CC Mc
08-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi everyone
I've been reading and researching for some weeks and this forum seems to be it! I'm branching out into a new business venture and would like to offer printing on mugs and canvas.
The mug press Business Start up bundle BMS offer looks good - The DF14 with the A3 1400 printer would be my instinct but.....any advice?

For the canvas, this is the only place I've found separate frames that are not already pre stretched with the canvas. There is a good choice of printer again but I'm not really sure what would provide a good quality canvas print from digital photos....any help would be appreciated.
thanks
CC

bms
08-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Welcome along CC.

If you want to post your question in the general dye sub section then you may get some further replies from others about their experiences of printers. We have the photo 1400 set up for demonstration but the B1100 is very popular at the moment.

Andrew
08-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Hi CC. Plenty of info on here about the various things for start ups and if there are specifics you need to know just post whatever is on your mind. Can't go too far wrong getting on the phone to BMS though if you have already been looking through their set-ups. You'll get the support to get you off on the right track as well.

Ian M
08-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi CC,

Nice to have you join us & good luck with everything.

Ian

Justin
08-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Hi CC, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum :D

Justin
DSF Admin

Kaz
20-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Hiya and welcome :D