PDA

View Full Version : ISI file??? Is it Ethos compatable

Chunk
13-07-2014, 04:26 PM
I have been gave a pc with a recent embroidery machine purchase and it is has a designs folder that has a bmp and ISI version of each file. The bmp shows and embroidered logo but I cannot open the ISI in Wilcom. I know the previous owner used Ethos and was wondering if it was an embroidery format for that program. The designs are for local companies and schools etc so would be very handy.

Previous owner is on holiday just now so i can ask when he gets back but just thought I would ask here as maybe someone uses Ethos.

Thanks Chunk

ASO Embroidery
13-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Hi Chunk.
I USE Ethos and your quite correct the ISI file is your embroidery file for ethos. If I can be of any help to you drop me a PM.

Regards Sammy.

Chunk
13-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Hi Sammy,

Thanks, that is great news as there are loads of designs for local work, the guy I got machine and pc from has closed a few months ago so handy to have designs, just need to send out a few emails now :)

He gave me PC with Ethos installed, security dongle in back of it but forgot to give me the password for Ethos so I'll need to wait for him to return.

Thanks Chunk

ASO Embroidery
13-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Hi Chunk
Have PM you

Regards Sammy.