PDA

View Full Version : cap press

jennywren
18-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Has any one cot a cap press and are they any good, and where can you get the caps to print on.

Ian M
19-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Hi,

I have a cap press attachment but, never tried it as yet. I should have a go at some point as I read somewhere that you can maybe use them for printing sleeves on T-shirts. Gives me a bit of an idea now.

Try ETC for the caps & Sarahann from there is a member of this forum. I think she could help you out.

Ian

Justin
19-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Used to use a cap press in my last printing job. I got them a cheap Europa press second hand just to see how it went, it soon paid for itself.

I mainly put vinyl logos onto them, sometimes 2/3 colours. Just used cotton caps from UKL at the time.

GoldRapt
19-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Can you remember the mark up on that please Justin?

Was it just lettering or line drawings?

Justin
19-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Not sure what they were sold for, probably around £8 per cap, caps were about £1 each. It might have been less but the designs were pretty simple so quick turnaround.

accdave
19-07-2010, 11:24 PM
I bought one off a fellow member on here weeks ago, it's still in the box awaiting an appointment for my time :shock:

jennywren
19-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I know this as to be the most stupid question yet but are the hats white, I only want to put a logo on the front but have this piture of a white cap in my head :oops: . Which would'nt work for me.

R.Prints
20-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Use subli-flock then you can put images on coloured caps, use flock and put text on.

sarahann
20-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi Jenny,

Hopefully I can help you. We have the largest range of caps available from one supplier in Europe and the good thing is they are sold individually! You can download the brochure from our website or if you need a hard copy, I can sort something out for you. There is a large number ideal for sublimation so I am sure we have something! The caps are very popular - they start from 42p each and some designs are very unique!

www.etcsupplies.co.uk (http://www.etcsupplies.co.uk) is the website or if you want to call me my number is 0141 550 1188 or email is info@etcsupplies.co.uk and we can discuss your requirements further.

Kaz
20-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Sarahann

Why don't you have all the prices listed on your site?

Cheers

Paul
20-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Sarahann

Why don't you have all the prices listed on your site?

Cheers
yeeee... where r the prices gone?
I never ordwer if I dont see the prices. I preffer go where seller got everything stright up. prices,vat and P&P...

sarahann
21-07-2010, 10:30 AM
We do not have prices for the garments or caps listed on our website because we are trade suppliers. It is suprising how many members of the public browse through the brochures online and want to know how much we charge the trade for the garments! It is purely to protect our customers. I have trade price lists which I can email to customers.

We have prices for all other items listed on the website. If the general consensus is that our customers want all the prices for the garmenrs listed on the website, we are happy to do so - it makes no difference to us. We just do this to protect our customers to avoid having members of the public see how much we are charging them for the garments.

accdave
21-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Personally I prefer the prices to be at least a login based issue.

We have a shop and quite often we get asked by customers for certain things we don't have in stock but can show them on screen. We can't do that if the supplier has the prices shown.