PDA

View Full Version : A2 Poster Pricing.

NikGrey
14-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Inspired by a comment by 'Our Tall Friend' I am trying to put together a deal on A2 posters.

What is the general 'Ball Park' figure for an A2 Poster ? Let's say I was asked for Ten of them (all the same) - How would YOU price these generally (Not for a promotion).

Remember, I will be using an Epson Pro 4000.

pisquee
15-08-2014, 01:15 AM
For reference, VistaPrint charge £60 + £8 delivery (ex VAT) for 10x A2 poster prints on matt paper

socialgiraffe
15-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Completely off track but I remember someone asking about deck chairs recently.

Had an email today

1 x PERSONALISED PRINTED DECK CHAIR ONLY £73.00!!!!!!!

Yowser....

Nik, stop looking at everyones prices and concentrate on your own its the best way to build it mate. Figure the cost of the roll add a bit for wastage and ink etc. Other people may or may not be using cheaper stock, they may be using better printers etc etc. so ignore them.

S>

NikGrey
15-08-2014, 01:46 AM
I can't 'Thank' either of you as I have used my annual 'Thanks' to you both but be sure I appreciate your comments.

I would love it if we had a way for commentators to see that someone had seen their post, a bit like the facebook 'Like' system' here, on this wonderful forum.

NikGrey
15-08-2014, 02:02 AM
Also, I need to find Rolls of Paper.. where is the best place for this?

I will also need Canvass - 16 or 17 inch from what I have read, lol, which is it?

pisquee
15-08-2014, 10:38 AM
We buy our paper stock from thebigprintercompany
We were the ones looking into deckchairs, although they would be our own design work rather than personalised.

socialgiraffe
15-08-2014, 06:41 PM
We were the ones looking into deckchairs, although they would be our own design work rather than personalised.

At £73.00 I think I would happily kneel on all fours and be the chair :-)

Nik, you can also try Colourbyte I seem to remember them being very cheap when I had an Epson

pisquee
16-08-2014, 01:09 AM
£73 is cheap ... https://www.welovecushions.co.uk/proddet.asp?ProdID=350&CatID=3&SubCatID=29&Artist=Buy+Martin+Wiscombe+Cushions&q=Buy+Fab+-+Licious+-+Martin+Wiscombe+-+Art+Print+Deckchair+Cushions