PDA

View Full Version : Foison 24" cutter driver problems?

toolipz
16-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi folks hope im not annoying anyone by posting this question ... got a secondhand foison cutter and running it on windows xp was working great but now half way through it seems to stop and drops into pause mode, Ive installed the correct driver directly from the foison site but wonder if it is the right one as Ive read some posts that have suggested its not so would anyone that has the same machine and works well in xp that could share thier current driveer would be most apreciated cheers guys :)

Cragdale
16-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi
I have just purchased one of these second hand, and was looking for drivers etc I have downloaded several one from their own site and some others from other sites (they may be the same) I pick mine up on Thursday so will bve on the same learning curve as you. the websites that I also used was
http://signdepot.eu/en/content/9-download
I aslo got some from Eastern website but cant find it now.
If I get mine running fine I can always send the files by email.

Alan

toolipz
17-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Thank you Alan, you have to be careful in installing the correct version of usb/port driver as some wont work with xp, i had this working fine then for some reason it stops half way through and if the comp is off for any length of time the driver just dissapers! its probably a small and easy fix but quite annoying as it will do all i want it to just seems rather inconsistant sadly but I will keep at it and once ive got it sorted can forward any help if required to you :)

toolipz
17-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Alan thank you for the driver links too :)