PDA

View Full Version : camo hoodies

windyash
22-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Anyone know of a camo hoodie supplier ? Ive tried all the usual suspects BTC , Ralawise , Pencarrie etc but cant find any and now its getting colder all
my customers that had camo t shirts want hoodies :smile:

tracyreed
22-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Hi windyash, hope this helps http://www.ethicstar.com/154camo.html

windyash
23-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Cheers , I found them last night but having searched them on different forums im a bit worried about quality so going to order a couple and see

IrishPrint
16-02-2017, 02:59 PM
Cheers , I found them last night but having searched them on different forums im a bit worried about quality so going to order a couple and see

looking for the same thing, what was the quality like on these ?

pw66
16-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Qualities 'OK' but not quite Gildan or Fruit of the Loom, but that is reflected in the price. Made well enough, but they tend to be a bit on the small side. Need to be washed with care, or they shrink a bit.

Earl Smith
16-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Qualities 'OK' but not quite Gildan or Fruit of the Loom, but that is reflected in the price. Made well enough, but they tend to be a bit on the small side. Need to be washed with care, or they shrink a bit.
Didnt know it was possible to go lower that Gildan and FOL. :-(

pw66
16-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Didnt know it was possible to go lower that Gildan and FOL. :-(
:biggrin::biggrin: I like the Gildan 50/50 as a basic go to fleece range. It is probably the only part of their range that I do like... The FotL 'Premium' range is nice, but I don't like the 'Classic' range.
Trouble is, if you are looking for camo you are mainly stuck with 'fashion' brands which can be very hit and miss, or very expensive better quality options.

Earl Smith
16-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Gildan I used once but it felt a little rough and the customer didnt like it either. So sady I didnt go back. FOL premiums are good for the price but the zip lets them down on the hoodies which are my go to item at the moment. The Heavy polo from FOL is great for the price.
My go to brand is usually Russel and Promodoro for both hoodies and Polos.