PDA

View Full Version : self weeding flock and self weeding paper

jennywren
28-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Has anybody tried this is it any good, Is there any where where I could buy various samples of flock ( sounds rude) I went on the ECT website to ask their advice but I could not see a telphone number :?: . Is there different thickness for the flock, and has anybody used the iron on one. I'm also looking for a varied sample of self weeding plus the paper to print on darks. T the moment I only do mugs coaster and mousemats, need to expand the range any suggestion. No flocking rude suggestions :lol: :lol:

R.Prints
28-07-2010, 01:22 PM
If you are doing coasters already then why not try placemats and jigsaws, done exactly the same way. There is also photolux panels which use the same basic process.

Kaz
28-07-2010, 01:31 PM
I use the image Klip koncert T paper for doing darks, and to be honest, it's more trouble than it's worth :|

If you're out as little as 2 seconds on the bonding process, the paper is ruined, and at £1.40 ish an A4 sheet, it's an expensive learning curve :(

jennywren
28-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Tried the placemats they warped have'nt got any heavy to place on them, Would like something than sublimation, have been saving but no idea of what to do. I was going to have a bash at the klip koncert T paper .

Kaz
28-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Jenny

I don't use it now, I leave it for my OH to do as the amount of pressure you need on your press, I can't get it open again :(

sarahann
29-07-2010, 09:50 AM
We do a self weeding paper which has became incredibly popular. We have videos on our website showing the different sublimation papers we have in use which I know customers find useful.

The telephone number should be under the contact us section of the website. It is 0141 550 1188.

Hope this helps!

jennywren
29-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Soyry did'nt see the number but many thanks