Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Novachrome Mug Press test against Xpres Mug press
    By Zipdorf in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-01-2013, 09:07 PM
  2. Ricoh 3300, flat press, mug press complete setup
    By Titan Print Studio in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-12-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. For Sale SENKO CAP PRESS plus plate press and newstar 40 vinyl plotter cutter
    By letsgo in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-10-2012, 12:07 PM
  4. Wanted plate press - latte press- vinyl cutter wanted
    By Mattie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-12-2011, 07:01 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bms hp3805 press

Good evening all, I am completely new to this industry and I am in the process of sourcing equipment. Having read many posts on here and trawling all the established suppliers sites and of course EBay, I have come to the conclusion that bms are a decent outfit. I am rather taken by their middle price HP3805 heat press and the DF12 mug press, I wondered if anyone on here had used either of these or have had good/bad reviews ? I want to hit the road running on both T-shirts and mugs and can ill afford a buy it twice scenario. The prices for both items are well above the usual eBay stuff and cheaper than Adkins or Stahl which I cannot afford. Any replies would be welcome and I can give the assurance that once equipment is sourced I will be signing up for membership of what is obviously the go to forum for advice and general chat, thanks in advance Stuart.
    Last edited by 59viper; 11-06-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BMS are a good supplier used by many on the forum. I think I have two of their mug presses that have been worked hard.

I think that probably says it all.

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, I am shocked, presume you cant sleep either ? A lot pinned on my new venture so losing a lot of sleep over it, I am obliged to you for your prompt and to the point reply. Regards Stuart.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stuart if you go with BMS you will have equipment that works. So that is one point less of concern.

Janners

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The worst thing possible when starting a new venture is starting with cheap kit. That will result in sleepless nights, spoilt blanks and in general a complete nightmare.

Although I have no idea about that particular press, I do know BMS and they are a good outfit. They are also very active on this forum and subsequently they are often found posting help and advice outside of the normal office hours.

If you have set your budget and that is the maximum you can afford, then I say go for it.

One small thing is that the mug press is probably more important to purchase correctly as it is a much harder to get the print right.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the replies so far, on the strength of those replies I have paid my dues and bought premium membership. I feel it will be a long stay on here for me, thank goodness I found this forum.