Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. What Sublimation Paper ... ?
    By nelly in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-07-2015, 10:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2015, 06:11 PM
  3. Producing Mugs choice between Sublimation or Digital colour laser
    By Hillman in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 19-04-2015, 11:26 PM
  4. New revenue stream for everyone.....!
    By socialgiraffe in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 07:02 PM
  5. "Changing image in mid-stream"
    By Greybeard in forum Software
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jet Stream Digital F-35 Dye Sublimation Paper

Hello all,

Jet Stream Digital is more than just your every day, run-of-the-papermill paper manufacturer. We are a cutting-edge team of passionate and vastly experienced individuals working together with a single goal in mind – to become the paper and printing partner, innovator and pioneer that you can trust to get the job done on time, every time.

We are committed to producing and providing high quality and technically innovative products that add value to our customers’ businesses. We also strive to uphold our high level of customer service, supplier commitment and technical support in our dealings with each and every client or partner across the world.

We've recently launched our first paper to the market - F-35, which is available in A4 and A3.

This paper is compatible with all Epson and Ricoh dye sublimation printing platforms.

This product is a hybrid coating technology, which gives you superior print quality for both hard and soft dye sublimation substrates.

Key Benefits

• High Ink Release
    • Super-Fast Drying
    • Hybrid Print Technology

I am at your disposal for any questions you may have, and should anyone have any feedback whatsoever I'd welcome you to post it within this thread.

Kind regards,

Jimmy Griffin
    Operations Manager
    Jet Stream Digital
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to add to this thread. Jet Stream very kindly sent me a sample pack of A4 paper to test. I've run it through my Ricoh printers and made comparisons with my usual TruPix paper.

The paper appears slightly thinner than TruPix and is very easy to handle. I ran a number of prints, mainly photographic. I can honestly say that I can find very little difference between the two papers in terms of output quality. If I had to say one had the edge over the other I'd go in favour of the Jet Stream as it appeared to release slightly more ink than the Trupix.

I've been a big advocate of TruPix papers for some time now and was always perfectly happy to pay the extra over other 'economy' papers. The Jet Stream paper is significantly cheaper so I for one will certainly be making the switch. I haven't tested it on wider format yet, maybe another member will get there first but I'll certainly be having a go if roll pricing is as positive as the A4/A3 sheets.

Jimmy has mentioned a possible discount for Premium Members which will make this a no brainer in my opinion.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Justin,

Thanks for that feedback.

I appreciate you taking the time to give others your eval.

Yes, we are looking at how we can offer some discount via resellers for the Premium Members on the forum, so I'll keep you posted on that.

BR,
    Jimmy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimmy also sent us a sample pack on their F-35 A4 paper.
    We tested it in our Epson B110 Epson 1500 and Epson 7610 printers and were more than happy with the results.
    We did find the paper slightly thinner compared to the Trupix paper we were previously using.

We found the ink release in the F-35 much better and the overall quality of the HD prints far superior to other papers that we tested.
    We tested the paper on a various selection of items from ceramics to clothing and glass

All in all, i would recommend switching to the Jetstream F-35 paper, we are hoping that the paper comes out in roll format or A3+ to make the switch complete

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muddipupmugs View Post
    Jimmy also sent us a sample pack on their F-35 A4 paper.
    We tested it in our Epson B110 Epson 1500 and Epson 7610 printers and were more than happy with the results.
    We did find the paper slightly thinner compared to the Trupix paper we were previously using.

We found the ink release in the F-35 much better and the overall quality of the HD prints far superior to other papers that we tested.
    We tested the paper on a various selection of items from ceramics to clothing and glass

All in all, i would recommend switching to the Jetstream F-35 paper, we are hoping that the paper comes out in roll format or A3+ to make the switch complete
    Adam,

Thanks for initially reaching out to my offer of sample paper.

I'm very happy to read your comments, and I'll keep you posted on all JSD paper developments.

Best regards,
    Jimmy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All,

I just wanted to post a video link that we were provided with today. This was created by our UK distributor Dye Sublimation Supplies.

Hopefully this will help anyone who is interested in how F-35 compares in quality to existing mainstream papers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX0QpYMm0Ek

As we've previously offered, we are happy to provide some sheets for testing to anyone who would like to trial.

As always, we appreciate your feedback and support.

BR,
    Jimmy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Interesting, though not really a fair test to print using your paper with a generic ICC profile made for Sawgrass papers - showing a side by side comparison using bespoke profiling for each paper type would really show the true potential of each paper, especially if done on a pro level printer of more than four colours.
    In saying that, it's good that your paper performed well against the overpriced Sawgrass offering.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    Interesting, though not really a fair test to print using your paper with a generic ICC profile made for Sawgrass papers - showing a side by side comparison using bespoke profiling for each paper type would really show the true potential of each paper, especially if done on a pro level printer of more than four colours.
    In saying that, it's good that your paper performed well against the overpriced Sawgrass offering.
    Pisquee,

You're absolutely right. The issue that is sometimes created by having something profiled so heavily towards a specific product, is that it can make all other products look poor when you trial something new.

I think the reason for it being shown this way is that the vast majority of users want a plug and play option without having to do anything. The more experienced you become, the more your eyes are opened to a world of possibilities outside what has been considered the norm/the best.

BR,
    Jimmy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sample work great not getting lines through images like have with other papers as thiner images look sharp even tried pressing same sheet twice as looked like lots of ink left on there and even that looked sharp only shame is very hard to tell which side to print on and that dont get discount with either of the 2 companies that are selling it lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dean, thanks for the feedback.

We'll more than likely back print the sheets in the future once we establish the brand.

I'll also talk to our distributors about the forum premium discount to find out their thoughts.

Best regards,
    Jimmy

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk