Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Mug problems
    By zzest1964 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 28-08-2013, 12:02 AM
  2. Mug Problems
    By quasar in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 27-09-2012, 08:13 PM
  3. Problems, problems, problems ....
    By AdamB in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 10:48 PM
  4. Problems please help
    By JOSI74 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15-06-2011, 03:04 PM
  5. PM Problems
    By Andrew in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:55 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problems with PNG's

Hi
    I currently use a Ricoh with sawgrass ink and use coreldraw and the icc profile from sawgrass. I've purchased some designs to use on our items and i've noticed that with the png's I get some lines in the printouts and these follow though when pressed on the items. I don't get this though when using the jpeg version of the same design. I can't see these lines in coreldraw. I need to use the png's on some items though as they are full colour designs. Anyone have any ideas if the problem is to do with any settings in Coreldraw that we can tweak? We currently do what sawgrass suggest on their site.
    Thanks
    Lianne

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't suppose anyone has any ideas? tried tweaking some settings in coreldraw and the exact same bits get the vertical lines and have cleaned nozzles several times. I tried contacting the company who we bought the designs from and they say "The JPG files are made from the PNG files so they are exactly the same, only different extensions" so are blaming coreldraw or the printer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it just this image? I had the same issue with a jpeg, nothing on corel but printed lines. If I moved the image, only a phone case, to print on another part of the paper the lines still appeared but in a different place. I then done a full A4 page print of another image no lines, back to the phone case image, lines!!! I never resolved the issue so not much help to you, sorry.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for replying, It's with a few images but managed to find a work around, I exported the final full design as a jpeg and then imported it back into corel and then printed that and all fine so will just have to remember to do that each time these designs are used!