Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. new laptop :-)
    By bigj2552 in forum Hardware
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-04-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. whats it to be then ?
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-02-2012, 04:33 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21-07-2011, 12:21 PM
  4. Laptop covers
    By pesketta in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18-05-2011, 06:15 PM
  5. Laptop Sleeves Again...
    By Glen in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would defo suggest getting a SSD. you can boost it with external / NAS storage ....
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Second that, I bought a £200 laptop to use whilst working away from home. I swapped out the drive for an ssd, now or runs so fast it doesn't get the chance to remember it only i3 with 6Gb memory!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry you went for a Dell, I used to work for them. What does Dell Stand for Doesn't Ever Last Long. All I did all day was to replace either the graphics card, motherboards or sound cards in customers places.

Sadly Dell never sent out new motherboards, even when the machine was brand new and just out of the box, always refurbished boards! Also they are soooo reluctant to replace the machine. I remember going to one customer 20 odd times and he still couldn't get Dell to replace the machine!

Oh we got very high pay, as well as on zero hours contracts, £8.00 per call!! Yep, if the call took 5 mins we got £8.00, if it took 5 hours we got £8.00 and we had to find our own petrol and parking money out of the £8.00!!!

I understand it has gone up now to £15.00 per call, BUT they have changed the ruling in that if you don't fix the machine, you get nowt!! When I was on the £8.00 per call, we at least got that every time.

James