Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Galaxy presses are available from a few UK companies:

http://www.dinosupplies.com/our-dealers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so far folks.
    They also seem to be
    www.subliblanks.com
    and are offering free delivery on goods over £100 [ex vat].
    Are there Mugs any good does anyone know ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ICF View Post
    Looks like Galaxy presses are available from a few UK companies:

http://www.dinosupplies.com/our-dealers
    dino supplies = subliblanks ;)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they have anything to do with Subli Blanks, or if they do, they split it up well.

Reason being, getsublimationblanks.co.uk (the domain) is owned by GetCanvas Limited see - http://www.nominet.uk/whois/?query=g...#whois-results

The people behind GetCanvas Ltd are based in Kent, names and details can be seen here - https://www.duedil.com/company/06485...ited?flagged=c

SubliBlanks is based in Rotherham, and according to their company registration, Dino Coating is a related name - https://www.duedil.com/company/08831...blanks-limited

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself into this.

My name is Graham and I am the owner of GetCanvas and GetSublimation. I would like to clear up some things on this thread.

Firstly we are one of the few fully licenced sellers of the Galaxy and Dino Products in the UK. We source our own items from china.

Paul I can only appologise that we did not reply back to your email, we must of missed it by accident. Sorry about that.

American mugs, we stock dino mugs which we think are the best mugs out there, they give a great high gloss finish and have an amazing highly durable dishwaher proof finish too.

Anniecov im very sorry to hear you had problems with consistency with our quality, can you email us with what problems you have had to info@getcanvasltd.co.uk and we can try and sort something out for you, we would like a chance to earn back your trust.

Hope this clears a few bits up and helps :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    hi Graham,
    welcome on forum ;)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is an old thread but recently I tried an order with getsublimationblanks.co.uk as they had some interesting items and reasonable prices - But things are not going well.

29th September - Phoned up and had a lengthy conversation about photo slates. I was told they were in stock and they have a new supplier with better quality and new packaging (plain brown). He said if I ordered I would get a mixture of the 2.
    He even offered to throw in a few extra to cover quality issues on the old stock AND offered to discount to my current supplier rate.

So I placed my order for slates and a number of other items straight away.

Friday came and no delivery. I spoke to Graham - There was some kind of mix-up and they promised delivery on Monday

A delivery did come on Monday but most of my order was missing (including the slates which I was desperate for).

When I eventually got a response on Monday I was told they were actually out of stock of slates and a few other bits but they were coming in next day. I was guaranteed delivery by Wednesday.
    On Wednesday the slates arrived - It was all old stock (a little odd as they were waiting on a new delivery), No extras as originally offered AND the rest of my order still missing.

Since then I've not been able to get hold of anyone.
    Lost count of number of times I've called. It's just permanently on hold (another number is just a message telling you to submit a ticket).
    No response to emails.
    Still waiting on response to ticket I submitted Yesterday afternoon as a last resort.

So over a week on from my "next day delivery" and I still don't have a complete order.

Luckily I paid through Paypal so if don't hear back from them today I'll be filing a Paypal dispute.

Never known anything like it. I've had better comms and support when buying direct from China.

Rant over but be warned.

- Premium Photo Gifts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ucase Ltd For This Useful Post:

Justin (07-10-2016), webtrekker (03-11-2016)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to update on this...

Graham did finally get back to me.
    He arranged a Saturday delivery of the rest of my items and promised a partial refund of my order.

A delivery did arrive but I'm still missing one item.
    No response from the email i sent on Saturday and no sign of refund yet.

I've just emailed again so we'll wait and see.

- Premium Photo Gifts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to close my experience off...

My last item never arrived (also out of stock).
    I did receive a (small) refund for my inconvenience.

It's such a shame as I purchased a number of samples of different products.
    The problem I have now is I have some (excellent) samples but they're no use to me.
    I'd love to add them to my product line but in reality I've wasted my money as I can't source them reliably.

So frustrating to find such great unique items but such awful customer service.

- Premium Photo Gifts

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucase Ltd View Post
    Just to close my experience off...

My last item never arrived (also out of stock).
    I did receive a (small) refund for my inconvenience.

It's such a shame as I purchased a number of samples of different products.
    The problem I have now is I have some (excellent) samples but they're no use to me.
    I'd love to add them to my product line but in reality I've wasted my money as I can't source them reliably.

So frustrating to find such great unique items but such awful customer service.

I found some interesting items on their website but I never got them! They did refund but
    that is not the point. It is a shame.