Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Clothing line - do it myself or outsource?
    By totallypersonal in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2016, 01:28 PM
  2. Hi from scotland
    By giraphics in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-03-2015, 07:33 PM
  3. Looking to outsource
    By AndyM in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-05-2012, 11:26 PM
  4. Hello from NE Scotland 2
    By Squadron Prints in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 08:03 PM
  5. Hello from the NE Scotland
    By Mikie711 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-11-2010, 05:00 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to outsource Embroidery - Scotland Based

Hi Folks - We run a successful t-shirt printing company and looking to add embroidery to our range of services. Looking for someone who can offer a quick service to us - we aim to complete orders within 7 days of payment. We will supply garments. Looking for potential costings for embroidered chest designs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, We do embroidery. but to be honest, you will struggle to find someone a, on that turnaround and b, let you supply garments. i would be interested but you will be looking at £5 for a left chest and c, you have a digitising artwork fee of around £12.50 depending on designs. and it would be 2 weeks. plus you will have double shipping costs. i would rather work with you and supply the garments that would give me a better margin and probably be cheaper for you as the embroidery will work out at around £2.50 per item dependent on stitch count.
    let me know your thoughts.

many thanks,
    calvinabc

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the setup fee is a one off and would not apply to any other orders of the same design. if there was potential for a lot of business the setup fee can be reduced. plus no fee for text only.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinabc View Post
    Hi, We do embroidery. but to be honest, you will struggle to find someone a, on that turnaround and b, let you supply garments. i would be interested but you will be looking at £5 for a left chest and c, you have a digitising artwork fee of around £12.50 depending on designs. and it would be 2 weeks. plus you will have double shipping costs. i would rather work with you and supply the garments that would give me a better margin and probably be cheaper for you as the embroidery will work out at around £2.50 per item dependent on stitch count.
    let me know your thoughts.

many thanks,
    calvinabc
    Thanks for your message. We could go with 2 weeks as a lead time as we could make people aware of the additional time. I had been looking at some online Digitising services but wasn't sure what was involved as it seemed cheaper than some of the set up fees we had seen available. Some of the items we have been asked for would potentially be long term orders and some would hopefully become that. We had thought about getting our supplier to send direct as we know the brands and quality we use. If these could be the same it might work out ok. What would be the rough cost of a typical school logo on a AWDis hoodie on the chest? Supplied to allow us to print?

Do you have a website or gallery of previous work?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, online digitisers are cheaper, but you would still need to open the file if you need to do edits, change or add things to the designs etc. our RRP would be £16.45 inc VAT and 1 embroidery, but if we were going to be some sort of partnership and hopefully long term and volume and repeat business we could do for £13.00 upto 15000 stitches and then .30p extra per 1000 stitches. plus the one off setup fee per logo plus delivery. all prices include VAT.

have website, portfolio on there a bit outdated i am waiting for my web man to update. www.abcembroidery.co.uk but i put all our work on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/EmbroideryABC/

hope this helps. let me know if you want to talk more or take anything further forward. i could probaly move a little on price if it was bulk orders but not much. i think you will agree this is a fair price.