Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. How would you feel more protected in the forum
    By Angloman in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 25-03-2014, 10:46 PM
  2. I feel like crying into my cereal..
    By Renniwano in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 08:10 PM
  3. printable sign vinyl
    By smitch6 in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-04-2012, 06:42 PM
  4. Images wanted on printable vinyl
    By Bob700 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-09-2011, 12:42 AM
  5. Feel Cheated
    By James Fulwood in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-07-2011, 09:10 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Printable vinyl - feel like a pillock!

Ok everyone im new round here and have a real newbie question. I have a robo cutter and a epson (with durabright inks) printer. Ive bought some printable vinyl from BMS and now i want to do a transfer to a cotton t-shirt (im only practising) , which side do i print on, is it mirrored ??

Im just confused as i know i have to weed off the excess as i beleive it's very opaque but am i right in thinking that i print in mirror and then the ink transfers through the vinyl? Sorry to ask such a newbie question once i have my answer i will go and sit in the corner with me hat on! Lol, cheer's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Printable vinyl - feel like a pillock!

i asked martin the same question last week ... lol print it as normal ..not mirrored ...
    then weed off and take the whole lot OFF the backing and place onto the garment and press..
    i used the backing on top of the printed vinyl to protect it and it worked a treat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive bought some printable vinyl from BMS and now i want to do a transfer to a cotton t-shirt
    Be careful with terminology here please ;). We sell printable vinyl which is a sticky backed VINYL for application to cars, windows etc. We also sell printable flex which is for application to garments. If you phone up asking for printable vinyl then you'll get the sticky backed material for windows which won't the garment much good!!!

The printable flex is for use with an Epson inkjet printer using genuine Durabright inks. To use this print the right way round (not mirrored) and print from the ROBO Master software with the registration marks. You need to set the cut lines in the ROBO Master software and once printed then load into the Craft ROBO and detect the registration marks. The cutter will then cut around the image as per the cut line you have set up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooops yes my apologies i should have realised this, have done vinyl before a couple of time's for my own sticker's and should have thought about it first, sound's like im ok as i have the epson printer with the durabright ink's :) Much appreciated BMS and other's :)