Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Cheep Chinese Heat Press Vs Quality Branded Heat press
    By Ravisteam in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 07:36 PM
  2. Starter smug Press
    By kermit in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 02:24 PM
  3. OKI Laser Printer and Stahls Clam Basic for starters.....?
    By mikeoooze in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-04-2013, 05:28 PM
  4. Sold Flat heat Press ( T Shirt press )
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
  5. Is this starter kit right for me?
    By Libby in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 12:30 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question heat press or starter kit for starters

So I have been pondering getting a starter kit from sublibanks after watching a few reviews but its such a huge starting cost when I will still need to buy blank tees, labels etc . I am new to this.

SO do I go for the stater kits at £570 from sublibanks or this one on ebay 38x38 clam heat press from Industrysky on ebay £98 with 2 yrs warranty

Then just purchase a ricoh printer and sublimation inks etc.

I want to begin printing t-shirts and tote bags

Thoughts?
    Last edited by LushesFaith; 09-03-2016 at 10:38 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest that you don't buy a heat press for £98 as it will most likely barely be fit for use and a 2 year warranty sounds good in principle but you will have 2 years of miss prints due to pressure and heat inconsistency. The subliblanks starter kit looks like a reasonable set up, ricoh is the first choice for a bunch of us on here, texprint is a good paper and I have heard good things about the galaxy press. I assume its 570 before tax and postage also. I have made a post with a little advice for people wanting to start printing please give it a read might help to give perspective and help you decide http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum...ce-for-newbies

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you I will check out the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by soulclaimed View Post
    I would suggest that you don't buy a heat press for £98 as it will most likely barely be fit for use and a 2 year warranty sounds good in principle but you will have 2 years of miss prints due to pressure and heat inconsistency. The subliblanks starter kit looks like a reasonable set up, ricoh is the first choice for a bunch of us on here, texprint is a good paper and I have heard good things about the galaxy press. I assume its 570 before tax and postage also. I have made a post with a little advice for people wanting to start printing please give it a read might help to give perspective and help you decide http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum...ce-for-newbies