Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Excess Stock Clearance - Various items
    By tlworkwear in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 01:40 AM
  2. Excess Stock Clearance - Ladies Tee's *** SOLD ***
    By Justin in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-09-2010, 11:55 PM
  3. Excess Stock Clearance - Aprons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-09-2010, 02:00 PM
  4. Excess Stock Clearance - Mens Zip Thru Jackets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-09-2010, 05:56 PM
  5. Excess Stock Clearance - Ladies Hoodies/Zip Thru's
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-09-2010, 04:17 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Excess Stock Clearance - BBL Ladies Shirts

All this stock was made by a company in Derby called BB Leisurewear. It's the finest quality I've certainly ever used. Decorated properly these garments are worth a lot of money retail but are nice to wear plain as well.

Chocolate Brown with an inside/out stitching effect
    http://www.bbleisurewear.com/2008_ladiesclassics.asp
    10 x Medium available.

Slash neck Sleeveless shirts in White
    6 x Medium available

Crew neck T-Shirt in White
    http://www.bbleisurewear.com/2008_ladiesclassics.asp
    13 x Medium available.

Will sell seperately but would prefer to sell in packs as above.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Excess Stock Clearance - BBL Ladies Shirts

thats great information i ever got can anybody tell me where are the best shirts available....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Excess Stock Clearance - BBL Ladies Shirts

There are soo many suppliers out there, unfortunately we have quite a range and I can't get it all from the same supplier ie babies at the right price and quality and ladies at the right price, weight and quality, it depends on if you are looking for anything in particular.

You will get lots of company suggestions on here if you pop a post on with what you are looking for.

For example my 2 main suppliers are BTC because i get the best price on Super premium fruit of the loom and some babies shirts
    or Absolute apparell, i really like this company. I've never had a wrong delivery always prompt, prices are good and they do A FAB 220GSM ladies shirt for £1.25 (fruit of the loom is £3.40 and is not as thick) they will also post out a single shirt unlike many companies.
    UKL I use occasionally for some baby items but i find the every day stuff a bit pricier, plus my deliveries have been incorrect a few times and 3 times i have received an invoice and delivery which is not mine. One of which has been sat in my shop for 2 months.

I choose the shirts we sell based on performance really, having bought several samples we printed washed and wore them etc My staff in the shop wear theirs a couple of times a week which were made over 4 years ago. My customers can the see the quality of garment and print.

Mandy
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.