Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Screen printing
    By Munchies in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2017, 12:57 PM
  2. screen printing
    By Paul in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 12:33 PM
  3. screen printing
    By jennywren in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 01:56 PM
  4. Screen printing - Tee's
    By Justin in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-07-2011, 02:12 AM
  5. Screen Printing Mag
    By AJLA in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i do some band printing, and i see my t shirts from 6-7 years ago, all done in vinyl also i use plastasol transfers, why not get a quote for having those made up ??
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I emailed the customer today and advised him that because of the size of the print it would not be wise for me to attempt it and possibly make a mess of his shirts. I advised that he may be able to DTG them instead. He did have a problem with his previous printer and they messed up the same shirts and sent them back that way, i wasn't going down that road so offered him a few other options, DTG being one as he was adamant he wanted them screen printed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plastasol transfers will give you the look of a screened t, as that's basically what they are, a screen print transfer if you like, they will last well and are more economical in the long run, sometimes you have to explain to customers why certain things are not possible. I never print on a customers own t shirts, often they think they are getting a cheaper deal buying t shirts themselves, as you will only charge them " a couple of quid for decorating them" they never see the behind the scenes work that goes into converting artwork etc.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply.

The size of the print is pretty big, maybe 3/4 of the back so even my press won't cover it, lose lose for me on this job haha