Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Feedback on my website... pretty please
    By socialgiraffe in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-10-2014, 05:59 PM
  2. Feedback on website
    By Mattie in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:21 PM
  3. Feedback on my opencart website,
    By s31teg in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 18-08-2013, 04:55 PM
  4. Feedback on my website please
    By Justin in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 28-07-2013, 11:38 PM
  5. Listing vinyl tees on website ..help needed
    By fredster in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which method did you use?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went into softaculous and there was a option for the install files to be placed in and it was naming the directory it's self and next to it in small print it said leave blank for root install so I deleted and left it blank and it worked

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easiest way on a fresh install.

Whats your plans, have the other site, and learn to develop on this one?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reading-Print View Post
    the web address is www.readingprint.uk
    You do know (I hope) that the address for your 'proper' site is readingprint.CO.uk, and that just going to .uk (no .co.) is bringing up a standard install of opencart?

Probably be best to redirect readingprint.uk to the .co.uk site. Not that anyone really uses the .uk and still prefer the .co.uk versions.

Hope that makes sense.

EDIT: Just re-read what you posted. Personally, if you want to play about with a new site, stick it in a sub folder, or use a cpanel IP address to access. Problem you'll now have is Google will crawl the .uk one from your link here, and index that. So you'll end up with .co.uk and .uk indexed, with different sites. may cause confusion for any customers you may have.
    Last edited by Drew; 14-07-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can only see probably 3/4 of the page on Windows 8

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Bigj2552,

The guy who did my website has said he has now sorted out all the issues regarding image sizes and it not being fully responsive would you mind having a quick look when you have a chance.

Thank you

Damian

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Bigj2552,

The guy who did my website has said he has now sorted out all the issues regarding image sizes and it not being fully responsive would you mind having a quick look when you have a chance.

Thank you

Damian

hi bud ;)
    much better.....only had time for a quick run through, will get more time later tonight/tomorrow
    you need to now get better HD images for your products, as some are very pixelated when you hover over them
    also....
    when viewed on phone, you custom designer element, dont show any of the tabs/options to the right hand side, and only showing half of the actual case one can design onto

easiest way to see is, bring up your own web site on your own mobile phone - if it looks not right to you, it will also be same to your customers - simples ;).
    and remember to optimize site when you all done n dusted, as the journal theme is power hungry at the best to times ;)

good luck with the mobile phone case/cover side of things - it way over saturated m8, has been for over 3 yrs now...and google search has been dominated by 1/2 dedicated phone cover sellers... namely > gocustomized.co.uk
    not so much they are large, but they must spend a shit load on google ads/shopping to be placed at the top most of the time - been there, done that = money down the pan, and that site is also based in amsterdam !!!

we only got em on our site "just in case" anyone wants one, and dont hold anywhere near the stock we used to...almost 1/4 now...market just aint there in terms of > sales vs hassle
    Last edited by bigj2552; 04-08-2016 at 01:41 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

After spending much time toying with the idea of having a crack at it myself I finally paid a developer £600 do design my new website. Please could you take a few minutes to go and have a look at it and let me know what you think good feedback or bad feedback.

http://www.readingprint.co.uk
    Hi Reading print . I can see you are using Open-cart Custom Product Designer plugin ..Its a responsive plugin according to the developer .But in your site its not ..On small screens yits not working properly ......I am looking to buy the plugin as its great for big screens but need to know its responsive by default whit out putting a effort for small screens .. How much did you pay your web developer to do the site or you did it by your self ?....Just a little advice try to reduce the amount of text on your mega menu for mobile devices as its too odd how it is now ...Thanks again

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

After spending much time toying with the idea of having a crack at it myself I finally paid a developer £600 do design my new website. Please could you take a few minutes to go and have a look at it and let me know what you think good feedback or bad feedback.

http://www.readingprint.co.uk
    Hi Reading print . I can see you are using Open-cart Custom Product Designer plugin ..Its a responsive plugin according to the developer .But in your site its not ..On small screens yits not working properly ......I am looking to buy the plugin as its great for big screens but need to know its responsive by default whit out putting a effort for small screens .. How much did you pay your web developer to do the site or you did it by your self ?....Just a little advice try to reduce the amount of text on your mega menu for mobile devices as its too odd how it is now ...Thanks again

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

your website looks very good.

In the footer section, You have to up the secure payment banner because huge space between the upper menu sections.

Thanks