Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ICC for Ricoh SG7100DN with no SUBLIJET
    By kasoaparte in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20-03-2014, 11:29 AM
  2. Is the Ricoh SG7100DN starter package for me ?
    By doeflax in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-07-2013, 02:35 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 01:16 AM
  4. Ricoh GX3300 Vertical Lines when printing
    By hooch57 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not have thought that Sawgrass can refuse to replace another faulty printer. £700+ is a lot of money and I would be having a chat with trading standards. Quite possible that subliblanks hands are tied as the warranty is with Sawgrass.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post
    I would not have thought that Sawgrass can refuse to replace another faulty printer. £700+ is a lot of money and I would be having a chat with trading standards. Quite possible that subliblanks hands are tied as the warranty is with Sawgrass.
    Yeah it's true. I mean i haven't asked out right yet. Sawgrass were kind enough to replace the first one but now they want me to send my current one to them to look at and i'm worried about doing this as the last time i sent an item off to a supplier to look at (my adkins mug press to Xpres) 'they made me fill out a form to say they were not liable for damage, so i made sure the item was so heavily padded and protected that you could drop the box holding the press on the ground and its contents would be fine...yet the press came back with a big dent on the back like someone smacked it against a table or something. These SG7100DN printers are huge fragile.

Both new SG7100DN's 100% have the exact same problem...it looks like the rollers or something are leaving marks on prints on both. I'll call Sawgrass on Monday and see if i can get another one swapped out but i have a horrible feeling that the same thing is going to happen with the next one they send, its like a manufacturing fault or something. It doesn't matter what settings you use, what paper type is selected, what paper is used, what side you print the image, what image is printed, what colour you use (harder to see on some shades but is still there), how many maintenance procedures you run it makes no difference, the lines are always there and in the same area.

Here's a picture i've just taken showing the issue across a few colours...the lines are so hard to see in photos but they run throughout the entire image in bars and seem to be spaced every few CM's or so and are the same width. I've included a close up of the bars of lines and drawn on red lines showing roughly where these bars of lines run through the pages. Has anyone purchased a new Ricoh SG7100DN in the last couple weeks/month and experience this issue? It seems to strange that i'm the only one with such a business crippling issue and have been unfortunately enough to experience it twice, both on new printers.

Attached Images Attached Images