Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sub Standard Mugs
    By Themugbox in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 10:27 AM
  2. What are the best standard 11oz mugs
    By madbob in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 07:53 PM
  3. Issue with Epson 7890 using sawgrass inks
    By Photomouse in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 12:56 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:54 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Standard Sawgrass inks and mugs

Afternoon all, having taken at least six months to kind of get the hang of T shirts, i am thinking of dipping my toe into mugs. i have been looking at a kit from MDP which includes Ricoh printer full set of standard inks and 100 sheets of trupix paper. Can anyone give me a ball park figure on how many mugs you can get out of one set of standard Sawgrass inks ? They are listed as 42ml black and 29ml all others, just a ball park figure assuming full colour images and text.
    Anything I achieve I learnt on here for ten quid a year
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Loads! First set of inks won't last anywhere near as long. Ricoh have very long tubes and the initial charge will use around half the ink. Second set will last far longer and even when the printer shows low ink you will get a lot more printed.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THanks Justin, a reasonable profit then ? I am trying to do a basic costing to justify edging out could you give a figure on the second set ? I wonder if Saw grass do jumbo cartridges? Thanks again . PS. I should get a price for the same kit from our favoured suppliers and take advantage of our excellent discount .
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    They do a high capacity cartridge. The inks will seem expensive but when you break it down to pence per print you'll see there's plenty of room for profit :-) Providing of course you sell products at the right price!!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again Justin, I will look into this.