Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Smash-proof mug boxes from Subli Blanks
    By anniecov in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 24-10-2016, 08:14 PM
  2. Smash Proof Boxes, Really???
    By Designandgift in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 27-11-2015, 06:48 AM
  3. Acetate and smash proof mug boxes.
    By galerion in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I use the white crush-proof boxes from Kite Packaging. They have the Kite logo printed on the bottom but that's not an issue and they've been fine so far.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

We have the white smash proof mug boxes available currently if this helps

http://www.isub-supplies.co.uk/mug-box-344.html

Kind regards

Sarah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've not order these from longforte or isub but I have bought them from subliblanks and subli.
    Looking at the pic on isub it looks like you may ship these in a similar fashion as subliblanks, with ties around 20-25 of them. These ties when over tightened dent the sides of the boxes and ruin the aesthetics of the boxes, I've seen 3-4 boxes at each end of a stack suffer from this.
    subli on the other hand dispatch them loose but in a near perfect sized box for 2 stacks of 50.

Also by the looks of it subli is are the only supplier who do boxes white inside and out but then the are more expensive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using the longforte crush proof boxes and have just had my first mug arrived broken!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by galerion View Post
    I've not order these from longforte or isub but I have bought them from subliblanks and subli.
    Looking at the pic on isub it looks like you may ship these in a similar fashion as subliblanks, with ties around 20-25 of them. These ties when over tightened dent the sides of the boxes and ruin the aesthetics of the boxes, I've seen 3-4 boxes at each end of a stack suffer from this.
    subli on the other hand dispatch them loose but in a near perfect sized box for 2 stacks of 50.

Also by the looks of it subli is are the only supplier who do boxes white inside and out but then the are more expensive.
    Kite Packaging do boxes that are white inside and out and I haven't yet had any reports of broken mugs. They are 102mm square inside, which enable me to lie the mugs on their sides with the handle towards the front where the double-wall thickness is. I also have room to bubble wrap the mug. These boxes even take the two-tone 12oz spoon mugs together with the spoon, all bubble wwapped.

The subli boxes are over-priced in my opinion, once you add the shipping costs on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Those Kite Packaging boxes are only single walled though and have their branding all over it. I used to order the boxes from subli, but the white finish is a bit budget, so more of a postal box rather than a gift box.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sorry, not convinced. Not wanting to argue over something as trivial as a mug box, but the subli boxes are single-walled too, as you can see in their video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5yIRWUjtk

Kite Packaging have their branding on the bottom of the box only, not all over it, and, to be honest, I don't think any of these crush-proof mug boxes can be classed as 'gift boxes.' A gift box, to me, would be nicely printed and have an acetate window.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nothing trivial about it. Smashed to bits mugs cause negative feedback and a loss of your business. The subli and subliblanks are doubled walled. To quote, "Hi-Grade Double walled card for that peace of mind - Safer shipping" Two layers of corrugated cardboard and three very thin straight bits.

I've received single walled mug boxes from cera packaging and they are half the width.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah they are double wall you can't see it easily in that vid because the two walls are not the same thickness.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to galerion For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (16-12-2016)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by galerion View Post
    Yeah they are double wall you can't see it easily in that vid because the two walls are not the same thickness.
    Yes, thanks for that.

I've received a subliblanks box from a friend today and have to admit they are sturdy. However, they won't do for me as I send out a lot of the two-tone spoon mugs and they won't fit into the box. The Kite boxes I mentioned are dual-purpose, and the mugs fit in along with the spoons, so I'll be sticking with them for the time being.