Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I done this I would get busted

I am sure these people can't have a licence for all of these image rights. This is in a main shopping centre in Surrey. There were others on the stand but didn't want to get caught taking zuba zuba .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me just say I am not saying they haven't but I am assuming it may cost a lot to get them and as this kind of thing has been discussed many times I thought I would post the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at a show last week and there was a random guy there selling all manner of marvel canvases and I asked him how he managed to get a license to sell them his answer was why do I need a license they are public domain images.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well, unless anyone is prepared to report them to Trading Standards then good luck to them.

There's loads of stuff people have been getting away with for years, Disney stuff in particular, but try tos do anything with football badges or Minecraft and you'll get a warning straight away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No such thing as image rights in the UK.
    The copyright belongs to the photographer, and exists up to 70 years after the photographer death. Some of the pictures will be from movie stills, in which case the studio will own the copyright.
    Some could genuinely be in the public domain.

Trading Standards are more likely to get involved on a nice sunny day, when they want to leave the office, than in the winter. Otherwise, until someone informs either Trading Standards, or the copyright holders ( if they can be identified), little is likely to happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My favourite record collector's shop got raided by police for selling bootlegs. Another video store for questionable content. They don't like dodgy stuff on plain view. When they hear about it, they'll investigate it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can actually buy licence packs of standard images at not a massive cost. Older images that have been available for a long time come down in cost a lot. Not knowing what the shop is, there are plenty of ready printed goods like this at dirt cheap prices. The more current upto date stuff is going to cost a lot more though.