Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Mugs, bags and mug boxes
    By Mattie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2015, 02:22 PM
  2. Sublimation Mug Boxes / Custom printed boxes
    By Benn81 in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-04-2014, 03:23 PM
  3. Printed Paper Carrier Bags - August Offer
    By John G in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 05:32 PM
  4. Printed plastic bags
    By AJLA in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:42 PM
  5. Screen Printed Bags - Quote Request
    By stuart in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigj2552 View Post
    thanks

not one coloured logo here i,m afraid ;(
    do you guys sell the ones we can print onto ourselves ?

seen them talked about on here many month ago....
    thanks Social the coloured boxes look really good when made into a complete set.

bigj,
    shame we cant help, I am afraid a dyesub mug box isn't something that we currently have in the range.

Mel

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seriously SIMON....
    i never used there site before, and i aint sitting trawling through a ton of stuff....sorry, but you use them and know where to find shit, i dont m8

sorry, but i,m trying to do mugs, and deal with punters at the same bloody time
    I was only joking mate. The only company I know that sells the printable ones are TMT, but they are quite expensive and are definitely not suitable for posting, even with using other packaging. Depending on the numbers you are talking about you could get something bespoke made and printed. I reckon you would need to be purchasing 1000+ to make that remotely financially viable though.

Other options are stickers, but that would probably look quite cheap or look at printing flat card and then cutting it yourself with something like a Silver Bullet cutter. I suppose it depends on your numbers really as to what route to go.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    I was only joking mate. The only company I know that sells the printable ones are TMT, but they are quite expensive and are definitely not suitable for posting, even with using other packaging. Depending on the numbers you are talking about you could get something bespoke made and printed. I reckon you would need to be purchasing 1000+ to make that remotely financially viable though.

Other options are stickers, but that would probably look quite cheap or look at printing flat card and then cutting it yourself with something like a Silver Bullet cutter. I suppose it depends on your numbers really as to what route to go.

know u were m8...why i gave like button lol.....just a tad stressed tonight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just a tad stressed tonight
    We all have that at times fella. Another option to consider is branded packaging tape. I can not remember the company, but it was definitely in your neck of the woods. It will not look as nice (in my opinion), but its another option to consider.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all have that at times fella. Another option to consider is branded packaging tape. I can not remember the company, but it was definitely in your neck of the woods. It will not look as nice (in my opinion), but its another option to consider.

not good enough for amazon branding m8...needs to be actual logo on packaging, or/and product

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What about a mug acetate with a simple printed cardboard rectangle on the base? It could sit loose inside. I'm sure that would comply with Amazon?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If its to comply with Amazon only then I would either have a sticker by printing some pre-cut sheets purchase from the likes of Label Planet, or design and print a 1 colour version of your logo from somewhere like Listawood.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    What about a mug acetate with a simple printed cardboard rectangle on the base? It could sit loose inside. I'm sure that would comply with Amazon?

nope....
    has to be printed onto actual box or product m8.....thought sticker may be my last resort, but i dont think they will have that either tbh
    but i,m running out of options to make it viable money wise.

no point in having nice branded mug boxes, or anything else fancy branded if it aint making money, due to the cost of branded packaging ;(
    Last edited by bigj2552; 05-01-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    o point in having nice branded mug boxes, or anything else fancy branded if it aint making money, due to the cost of branded packaging ;(

Could not agree more... particularly when you are looking at something that will be thrown away and has nothing to do with the item purchased. If I were you and it is just for Amazon compliance then just get a really simple rubber stamp made with something that sort of resembles a logo, then stamp each box as you go. Job done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could not agree more... particularly when you are looking at something that will be thrown away and has nothing to do with the item purchased. If I were you and it is just for Amazon compliance then just get a really simple rubber stamp made with something that sort of resembles a logo, then stamp each box as you go. Job done.

thanks simon
    stickers 1st, as i can print our own proper trademarked logo on them....
    have tried to get multicoloured rubber stamp make with our logo, but not a chance ;(