Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Roland GX-24 or GS-24?
    By Gygafo in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 10:21 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:34 PM
  3. Roland BN-20 Anyone Got One?
    By Stitch Up in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 08:12 PM
  4. Roland GX-24
    By jennywren in forum Hardware
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-10-2010, 10:18 PM

Thread: which Roland ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

which Roland ?

Roland seem to have the print & cut scene well sorted.
    Good inks, and lots of media, so can do print & cut for tshirts, stickers, and even outdoor signage and wraps.
    I don't see super heavy use ..... and mostly tshirts, and our own signage !
    Question is, - which model?
    I hear that the baby BN20 is limited in media choice, and more expensive to run due to small tanks ?
    Above that, there are all sorts of variants, - 4, or more than 4 colours...
    New or pre-loved?
    ECO-SOL .... and an ECO-SOL 2 which i hear i should avoid ???
    Any tips on the range and what to go for?
    Can I print photos / canvas wraps with this machine ?
    I am prepared to gambol on second user ... it won't be our main machine, - or am I being stupid?

Dyesub experiences apreciated
    happy new printer!
    Phil x
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phil if you can go and see a BN working go and take a look and see if it will meet you're needs, they are a slow machine so if you're not in a rush it will knock things out all day long, I had a VP300 which is 4x faster but got rid as I used the BN more the BN printed smaller images in better detail...

Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    I hear that the baby BN20 is limited in media choice, and more expensive to run due to small tanks ?
    You are limited to 20" but media like canvas I buy it in 24" and cut it down, saves some ££ (done a load of canvas on this) also 440ml carts fit so no need to use the 220ml
    Colour combo depends what you want (If buying new) as they will print white and metallic (220ml only), mines setup for white but to be honest I've not used it once..
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot. He who laughs last thinks slowest!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.