Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17-02-2015, 01:06 PM
  2. Note 1 Blank Cases x120
    By s31teg in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 04:09 PM
  3. blackberry/note/ipod cases
    By Mattie in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-04-2012, 08:29 PM
  4. Please note
    By TransferGraeme in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 12:42 PM
    Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

P&P Anything of note?

Am off there on Tuesday so is there anything those that have already been that are a must see?
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only that for the second time in succession I have approached The Magic Touch stand and felt as though I was wasting their time. I wanted to see the T. One against the WoW and how the process works. Just got shown the papers and if I didn't have one of their heat presses then it was not with it as they wouldn't even look at selling me the printer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like an uneventful show. Going tomorrow but not much enthusiasm right now..... other than looking forward to a chat and coffee up there ;-)

Not a fan of TMT and their funny attitude either.

I look forward to Sign and Digital more than this as find very little changes at P&P.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange you say that QuinsFan I went to their stand sunday and monday and both times I came away with the same feeling I even mentioned that to one of the other traders who invited us for nibbles and I said that I was not that keen to visit them again because of the attitude.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went there thinking about printers and came away thinking embroidery!
    As I took my two girls with me I also had my parents there so the girls didn't get bored with me talking to people on the stands. Both my parents,when we had a coffee said they had been impressed with the embroidery and seemed to want me to look further into this side of the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    Am off there on Tuesday so is there anything those that have already been that are a must see?
    Simon that new Little 3d phone case printer is really handy ...I am so impressed with the quality of the finished cases ..Magic touch got them but as every one saying don't bother with them but there was another company showing the same machine it's cheaper than MT and they are very helpful showed me how to do a cover ..so impressed only issue is their jigs are £100 each and blank cases cost nearly £2 each .. ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArferMo View Post
    Strange you say that QuinsFan I went to their stand sunday and monday and both times I came away with the same feeling I even mentioned that to one of the other traders who invited us for nibbles and I said that I was not that keen to visit them again because of the attitude.
    ArferMo
    Sorry I missed you I was there myself on Sunday and would have liked to meet.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Simon that new Little 3d phone case printer is really handy ...I am so impressed with the quality of the finished cases ..Magic touch got them but as every one saying don't bother with them but there was another company showing the same machine it's cheaper than MT and they are very helpful showed me how to do a cover ..so impressed only issue is their jigs are £100 each and blank cases cost nearly £2 each .. ..
    Cool, will take a look, can you remember who had the machine (MT & Someone else I presume).

Looks like an uneventful show. Going tomorrow but not much enthusiasm right now..... other than looking forward to a chat and coffee up there ;-)

Not a fan of TMT and their funny attitude either.

I look forward to Sign and Digital more than this as find very little changes at P&P.
    I agree, coffee and a chat about Sign and Digital will probably be the best things on the day :-) Although I got a text message from another member on here telling me about the Mimaki that I have had my eye on for a while now....
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We were looking at the UV machines today with great interest and playing them off against each other :-)

Not much new as usual, Sublideck is good but at nearly £4K??? 100 second print though.

Dominated by clothing as always and the same suppliers making you welcome whilst others don't seem to care.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!