Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Business Rates for Home Based Business?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-02-2015, 11:28 PM
  2. Business Cards - Let's see yours !
    By NikGrey in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:17 AM
  3. business name
    By Paul in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-10-2014, 02:39 PM
  4. What kind of a business is your business
    By John G in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-01-2011, 07:46 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did you expand your business?

HI folks,

Just a quickie on how some of you have managed to expand your business, word of mouth, websites, social media?

I have been pretty quiet of late and primarily do tshirts which I sell in my online shop but have done large scale jobs for large companies in the past but seems the first 4 months of this year have been very quiet.
    I do social media etc but not really that much, mostly facebook, some instagram, G+ and twitter and am looking to get myself out there more.
    I haven't got my own website although I have been up and running just over a year with ups and downs, quiet periods and busy periods but would be nice to have a steady pace each day printing (which hasn't been the case)

So how do you guys keep the interest going in your products/designs?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've said it in your first sentence i would say, expand your business & get more money streams coming in,from my point of view i wouldn't just do one or two items (as it looks like you just do t shirts). If you have a big order,invest that in something that will generate more money (stream) I wouldn't go by orders on a day by day basis,more than what you have done over the month or yearly even.From my experience i don't advertise on facebook etc but my customers do tag me in when they post their items i have done & i get orders from there,not many though as facebook seems cheaper than ebay.Don't know if this sounds obvious at all! All the best.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do facebook but I don't get much from it to be honest, I rely on word of mouth really as I don't advertise, mug wise, haven't done much there, few here and there so I need to push that a little more and a few odds and ends

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    80% OF SUCCESS IS JUST TUIRNING UP....ooops
    just be available in as many places as possible that your customers might lurk, - plant seeds of ideas with them, and keep turning up!
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

5. The Following User Says Thank You to logobear For This Useful Post:

Earl Smith (04-04-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I add something here? I was in a kind of similar situation. Well, I would suggest focusing on personal branding. It is difficult to suggest what exactly you should do, it depends on many things, like how far you go in marketing and how much time do you have for all of that. There are some useful personal branding tips out there: https://www.1and1.co.uk/digitalguide...rself-a-brand/