Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Opencart Custom Product Designer VS Fancy Product Designer plugins
    By Ravisteam in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 06:18 PM
  2. cube cart now open source!
    By Paul in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-01-2015, 07:44 PM
  3. Open Cart Invoice Template
    By gstk in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16-07-2013, 02:24 PM
  4. open cart templates
    By Dave271069 in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 17-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For blogging yes wordpress is the best, but you really need to have it hosted away from the wordpress site and onto your own, then you can add more bells and whistles. But for ecommerce then Joomla anyday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you about people leaving the default logins. On my Joomla sites I have a programme that traps all the attempts to log in via the admin and the amount of idiots who think I have left the login as admin or password or 1234567 etc which of course I haven't. yet they still try, because so many people do do exactly that. On one day alone I have over 5,000 attempt to hack the site, yep I did say over 5,000 and nearly all of the 5k were a variation of admin, password, 123456 etc no imagination used at all on anything else. I have since changed the setting so that after 3 attempt they are totally blocked.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    we have WordFence on our WP/Woo site stopping a lot of bad stuff, but we also found a lot of seemingly good plugins come complete with viruses, trojans, back door scripts etc in them, which a windows based virus checker doesn't spot. if you load straight into wp they get in, but if we ftp them onto the server (in a protected folder) we can use the server based virus checker to clean them up.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    we have WordFence on our WP/Woo site stopping a lot of bad stuff, but we also found a lot of seemingly good plugins come complete with viruses, trojans, back door scripts etc in them, which a windows based virus checker doesn't spot. if you load straight into wp they get in, but if we ftp them onto the server (in a protected folder) we can use the server based virus checker to clean them up.
    Good advice there Tim,..Is there anyone using a product designer plugin any of your sites?