Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Cheep Chinese Heat Press Vs Quality Branded Heat press
    By Ravisteam in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 03:10 PM
  3. Heat press & mug press bundles - advice needed
    By Kubicixfactor in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-04-2016, 12:00 AM
  4. Feedback on HP3805 Heat Press?
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-02-2016, 12:59 AM
  5. bms hp3805 press
    By 59viper in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 11:03 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HP3805 Heat Press

Hi guys,

Looking at upgrading to the HP3805 Heat Press, just wondering what people's experience of this particular press is. Also, does anyone know the dimensions/weight of it? I'm aware of the platen size, but just wondering on how much room it is likely to take up/how easy it will be to move around. Only using the DF30 at the moment, but having issues with inconsistent temps.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes we use it as our main press for coasters and placemats and it's fantastic. Make sure you're getting the genuine press from BMS and not a copycat. It is a solid piece of kit weighing about 45kg so needs solid table with space to the right hand side and behind in order to swing open. I would guess around 60-80cm needed from front to back. Support from Scott at BMS always top notch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply!

I am looking at going with BMS, did pop them an email the other day but no reply - can imagine they're having a busy week with the Easter shut downs though, I know we are!

It is looking likely we'll go for it. You sold its good points well! :) We press pet tags and with the DF30 we're having to do them in small batches to avoid fading so this would be a huge time saver for us.

Thanks again!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimr84 View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

I am looking at going with BMS, did pop them an email the other day but no reply - can imagine they're having a busy week with the Easter shut downs though, I know we are!

It is looking likely we'll go for it. You sold its good points well! :) We press pet tags and with the DF30 we're having to do them in small batches to avoid fading so this would be a huge time saver for us.

Thanks again!
    Hi, would you please resend your email? We've had to move our website recently and it may have not come through. I don't believe we have any queries outstanding on these so something hasn't come through properly.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Yes we use it as our main press for coasters and placemats and it's fantastic. Make sure you're getting the genuine press from BMS and not a copycat. It is a solid piece of kit weighing about 45kg so needs solid table with space to the right hand side and behind in order to swing open. I would guess around 60-80cm needed from front to back. Support from Scott at BMS always top notch.
    Hello, How many coasters do you press at once with this? I have been doing some recently and found that if I go more than 4 at a time with the HP3805 I get an increase on failures. 4 at once though I seem to get pretty much each one perfect.

Alex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We press 12 on a sheet of A3 trupix paper (Sawgrass ink) and perfect every time. 75 seconds for most designs but anything more heavy (such as dark blue) requires 90s.