Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 24-01-2017, 04:23 PM
  2. Photoshop cs5 version 8.0
    By Mathew in forum Software
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 28-01-2015, 09:22 AM
  3. Wanted Full version of flexi
    By Lynne in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 04:53 PM
  4. new version of powerdriver for Ricoh!
    By spongerobinson in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-05-2014, 11:06 PM
  5. Updating Opencart Version
    By Justin in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    corel x6 will run on win 10
    mine loaded normal after the upgrade, and i see a few hacks if doing a fresh install.
    I did need to change the theme in windows thou to show the task bar - was white text on white task bar !
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    corel x6 will run on win 10
    mine loaded normal after the upgrade, and i see a few hacks if doing a fresh install.
    I did need to change the theme in windows thou to show the task bar - was white text on white task bar !
    let me know how you managed to change the text colour, I am just used to finding what i need on the white text now by hovvering over it.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not going to recommend anything as you are running a Mac (you do like to punish yourself LOL)

However Coreldraw HOME is just that, Corel for home and is not licensed for commercial use. I say no more but remember this is an open forum ;-)
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi social, yes, Home is ... at home for the kids to do their school posters etc.
    To get the white text to show on the white background you need to change the 'theme' in windows.
    Right click on desktop/Personalise/Themes - then experiment with settings, high contrast etc, - somewhere you can change the task bar and/or text colour.

how to make X6 work, - don't really know, it just stayed working when i upgraded from win 8 to win 10
    There are a few posts about with some tricks i think, but I didn't need them.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corel X6 is also the basis for Wilcom Embroidery Studio E3. If you also purchase additional features for Wilcom it becomes a real heavy cost. Many haven't succumbed to the Corel/Windows 10 issue but I have. Wilcom's answer is, in my opinion, quite shocking - spend £999 + VAT to upgrade to E4!!!

Again, my opinion, Wilcom should give this upgrade 'free of charge' to it's paying customers. I feel very hard done by and requesting £999 + VAT to just keep going is quite disgusting.

The moral of this story as far as Wilcom is concerned - DON'T BUY IT.
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    but wilcom is industry standard ... what can you change to? - that will open .emb files ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know, industry standard at a cost!!

I thought long and hard about forking out over £1000 just to keep designing and when will it be another £1000 just to keep using Wilcom?

I accept there might be additional features in E4 BUT, I don't need them so I'm asked to fork out £1000 just to be able to do what I've already paid £1,000's to do.
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Certainly gives a new meaning to the word 'Ransomware!'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch Up View Post
    Corel X6 is also the basis for Wilcom Embroidery Studio E3. If you also purchase additional features for Wilcom it becomes a real heavy cost. Many haven't succumbed to the Corel/Windows 10 issue but I have. Wilcom's answer is, in my opinion, quite shocking - spend £999 + VAT to upgrade to E4!!!

Again, my opinion, Wilcom should give this upgrade 'free of charge' to it's paying customers. I feel very hard done by and requesting £999 + VAT to just keep going is quite disgusting.

I believe the only real alternative is Pulse or Melcos own program if you use a Melco machine.
    I did succumb and bought E4 as my E1 version just wouldnt work on Win 10 computers. And the upgrade from E1 to E4 was a couple of hundred more than 1,000 pounds ( plus VAT) . But it is offset against business tax and the VAT comes back so I try and think positively about it.
    Is it any better? Yes, just a little bit. It has a couple of new tools that I often use and as I use the program every day it speeds things up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch Up View Post

I believe the only real alternative is Pulse or Melcos own program if you use a Melco machine.
    I did succumb and bought E4 as my E1 version just wouldnt work on Win 10 computers. And the upgrade from E1 to E4 was a couple of hundred more than 1,000 pounds ( plus VAT) . But it is offset against business tax and the VAT comes back so I try and think positively about it.
    Is it any better? Yes, just a little bit. It has a couple of new tools that I often use and as I use the program every day it speeds things up.