Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Oki C711WT White toner colour printer A4
    By Gygafo in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 23-09-2016, 11:30 PM
  2. oki pro920wt printer with white toner
    By logos unlimited in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 05:07 PM
  3. For Sale Oki C711WT White Toner Colour Printer.
    By Gygafo in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-03-2016, 12:48 PM
  4. Oki White Toner Decals
    By Red5 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-12-2015, 06:42 PM
  5. SunAngel White Toner Printer - Advice Reqd
    By omar78 in forum Printers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for someone with a white toner printer

Hi guys,
    I've had a lot of interest in in multi colour t-shirt printing onto light and dark garments. I have a sawgrass printer but this will only work for white poly t-shirts

Been Told a white toner printer is the only other option apart from screen printing to have a multi colour logo onto coloured tshirts

Guidance would be appreciated please

so if this is the case, is there someone who can print of designs on the transfers and send them for me to heat press, preferably local to wolverhampton. I am very new to printing and certainly will find it hard to fork out a couple grand for a wt printer.

could you also recommend the best transfers to use for sawgrass printers for white shirt sublimation

thank you in advance guys

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might be of interest to you if not to buy then to research http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SunAngel-H...0AAOSwGJlZMGPq

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Depending on you logo vinyl may be a possibility. Screen printing is often best solution and you can contract this out or buy ready made excellent quality screen printed transfers in relatively small quantities.

We're all guilty of trying to do everything ourselves in house and whilst that's admirable, sometimes it can be more cost effective to use a third party.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    white toner transfere is definitely an 'advanced' form of decoration .... and you need a top quality (adkins) press to do it properly.
    I cannot recommend buying in the service .....
    if serious, look at the oci 711w system from The magic Touch but it isn't cheap.
    I suggest you master other (cheaper) techniques first
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    H guys, I'm just having a look into the printers via eBay, these seem similar to the oki ones
    Justin your 100% right, u can't be a master of all trades. I just need to make some good and reliable contacts

logo bear , I brought my Adkins swing from magic touch and was seriously impressed with the oki printer but it's just way to much money vs the orders I'm currently getting

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the little "ghost toner"machine, cost less than €300 delivered. There is a thread on here about it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I bought the little "ghost toner"machine, cost less than €300 delivered. There is a thread on here about it.
    Does it actually work as it seems that everyone who has purchased this system has gone very quiet on the subject. The same way peeps did with the Sun Angel system, I know of at least two people who literally chucked those in the skip!
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does a great job on paper, and the print on the forever paper looks great, still haven't mastered the forever paper, but I have only done four prints and I am getting better. I know the forever paper works so that issue is down to me. On the machine itself so far it has done what I expected it too. More work than you would have to do with the oki machine but it is €2000 cheaper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank youCyprian. I had a look into it and it may be an option but I'm just so confused with it all. Like double pressing etc

i even looked into a print and cut machine but have been told unless in very regular use, the white dries and blocks the jets and also the price tags.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The print and cut machine you can use just cmyk and print onto a white vinyl. So no need for a white channel. The print and cut machine allows you to do more that just garments, you can do labels, car wraps, banners and canvas just to mention a few.
    I think though it is important to remember your target market and buy for that it is very easy to lose focus. Speaking from experience..just sold the undepinner and the two dye large format machines are next to go.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cyprian.costelloe For This Useful Post:

Dalbag123 (12-06-2017)