Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sold Geo Knight DK3 Mug Press
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 10:10 AM
  2. Knight K20 Press
    By R.Prints in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-09-2012, 03:02 PM
  3. finally Died - Geo Knight press
    By mrs maggot in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Matzy, where did you get your galaxy press from? I got mine from Subliblanks and I understand they tinkered with the internals a bit which was meant to make it better but wonder if there's a difference there?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also bought ours from Subliblanks back in 2015, I seem to recall the modification may be something to prevent the press from being left on without being used accidentally as I did once and burnt out the blanket, but that was a very long time ago and I've never done it since, but it might be worth checking with Chris at Subliblanks to confirm the modification.

I've used the galaxy presses for entire days on many occasions and they have been faultless from start to finish. I have my resting temp set to 160, cooking temp set to 180 and time set to 160. Just switch the press on, wait until it hits 160, pop a mug in and wait for the three beeps when its done, swap for a fresh mug close the press and off it goes again, no messing with having to press a button each time to start the timer.

These are a couple of mugs pressed for my wife which are top to bottom print, a 10oz and a 15oz, the print does fade very slightly at the bottom of the 15oz but this is due to the design of the mug as the base angles in but the fade is consistent all the way around and actually looks quite good.

And before anyone says anything about copyright on the Pandora mug, we don't sell them! This was a joke mug for my wife who wanted Pandora for Christmas, so I made the mug instead, she was a little annoyed until she found actual Pandora charms hidden inside the mug :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to matzy For This Useful Post:

Ljb596 (28-06-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to say that we're using Ricoh printers and Sawgrass inks, the mugs we buy from Xpres.
    Last edited by matzy; 27-06-2017 at 09:56 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to matzy For This Useful Post:

Ljb596 (28-06-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much for that! I wasn't quite able to get it to work with those settings last night but I'm using different mugs. I have some xpres mug samples coming so I'll see how I get on with those!

Thanks! ��