Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Rich SG3110DN - printer display stuck on 'processing' not printing.
    By themav in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-03-2014, 07:11 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. Payment processing
    By AJLA in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-01-2013, 04:09 PM
  4. Stock control order processing software
    By leeoensuk in forum Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-12-2012, 09:21 PM
  5. sign software and surname software query.
    By sarahjayne in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Order processing software

Hi all. Does anyone use order processing software to manage the orders coming in?
    With over 250 orders a day coming in we are finding it increasingly more difficult to manage it all. We have orders coming in from Amazon, our own website, EBay and Etsy. Some platforms are easier than others but when printing the orders off there is nowhere to say you have printed it off and invariably some orders get printed off twice and some missed.
    To add to that we use Royal Mail Click & Drop and not all the platforms integrate with it so addresses etc have to be manually input. It's such an admin overhead so we are looking for software to help.
    Any advice greatly appreciated. There are so many available on the internet it's difficult to know which ones are any good.

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    If you getting 250 orders a day then SAGE is your friend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Funnily enough I've been looking into this myself this week.

Is it mainly for tracking the progress of the orders?

I found a few online solutions, usually expensive and overly complicated. I've been playing with a test site using Opencart. As you have to enter all address info etc anyway. Opencart has a good basic order tracking system built in, I've modified it a little and can even print the shipping labels direct from the order screen with a nifty mod!

Early days but does look promising. You could even get trade customers to place the order through the same site.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The main thing for me is to be able to print off the orders from one place and be able to see that we have printed the order off. The orders then go off to the team to process and end up in dispatch for packing. Then be able to mark them all off as dispatched which then in turn marks them as dispatched in their retrospective platform.

A big bonus would be to integrate with Royal Mail so that all the postage labels can be printed. Royal Mail Click & Drop can integrate with Amazon and eBay but not Etsy or my own website. As you say Justin there are many available online at a price. I don't mind spending on a system as long as it does what I need as I will save ££'s on admin overheads. I have looked at Sage as recommended by Paul and it looks like I need to speak to them to see if it can be tailored to my needs. We already use Sage One for accounts so could work quite well.

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I download csv files from every sales venue and copy and paste the product titles and addressee name into a single excel/ Libre office document. It's quick, easy, with no mistakes and free.

Copy and paste the addresses into a notepad document and print off.

Mark the items as shipped on the sales venue immediately to clear the orders and avoid duplication.

Use Royal Mail OBA to post with my own PPI labels.
    Last edited by GoonerGary; 02-09-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Click and Drop integration is coming to NOTHS, Etsy and WooCommerce, so things will get easier

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our main website is run on Prestashop.

This then has plugins that post to, and pull orders from eBay, Amazon and Etsy.

Orders from these other platforms are pulled into the Prestashop backend automatically (like a normal website order). When we mark them as dispatched in Prestashop, it does so on the platform we sold it on. If we put a product out of stock on the website, it does so on the platforms.

We the have various custom 'order status' in Prestashop so we can see where we're at, and know when the order is complete.

Not the cheapest set up, but works very well for our needs. The eBay module is free, Amazon is charged plus you need the Amazon seller account (not the free one), and the etsy module is about $75

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use Actinic, just print off orders as they come in, it even uses royal mail for postage costs, very easy, which is good for me

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Have you looked at Packing Partner, it has modules that integrate with Paypal, Amazon, ebay various ecommerce sites and carriers, its by aimco........http://www.aimcosoftware.co.uk/

I use the basic version for Address Labels, Picking lists and keeping Sales records, works for me

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by knightweb View Post
    Hi,

Have you looked at Packing Partner, it has modules that integrate with Paypal, Amazon, ebay various ecommerce sites and carriers, its by aimco........http://www.aimcosoftware.co.uk/

I use the basic version for Address Labels, Picking lists and keeping Sales records, works for me
    I can only see download updates, is there a link to the actual software anywhere on this site?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!