Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Rich SG3110DN - printer display stuck on 'processing' not printing.
    By themav in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-03-2014, 07:11 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. Payment processing
    By AJLA in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-01-2013, 04:09 PM
  4. Stock control order processing software
    By leeoensuk in forum Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-12-2012, 09:21 PM
  5. sign software and surname software query.
    By sarahjayne in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Try this link, there's a free trial for 1 or 2 weeks
    http://aimcosoftware.co.uk/info/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm looking through them all. I have spoken to Sage today and they charge £150 per month for use on 2 pc's. Sounds pricey but it does do everything we need. I'm looking at another package as well called Channel Grabber. Has anyone tried/heard of this? Packing Partner looks really good too and is a lot cheaper at £150 per year for all features.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use Quickbooks for all of our orders/picking/packing etc. Works really well apart from one thing that I would love which is to print part orders, for example if I have a large order and one style of shirts is on back order, i want to print a delivery note that shows which items are to follow and they also remain outstanding on the system so its easier for me to track.. for now Quickbooks does the job but i'm always looking for alternatives. We're away in Cyprus right now but im going to check out the packing partner when im back to see if that does it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I purchased Quickbooks software a few years back, something like £130 at the time. Anyway, we didn't get on with it so called them. No problem at all, full money back guarantee even though you bough through eBay! Great service! We returned it and never heard anything again, no refund. They denied receiving it, we had a signed delivery from RM and they said that person didn't work there! I fought for a while but gave up....I'll never go QB again!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's not good, i bought the desktop version two years ago and have had no problems, but that said ive used it before which helped, and for a few years we used the online version for a pub my wife had. Personally im not a fan of online software so always use the desktop version myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Did you sort something out for this?

I've been playing with a basic OpenCart site where I can manually enter orders and track them which seems to work fine but I'm not 100% sold.

Would be good to have something simple online that would do the job, other than just a Google?Excel sheet!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We've not found anything suitable as yet. The issues seem to be integrating with Etsy. None of the packages we've seen integrate with Etsy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my website is built under miidu.com, there order basket is fantastic, it can update customers as you go along, ie monies received, pending, add tracking, print invoices, also makes you a full mailing list built in .it also has full stock records to show in and out of stock

you don't need any software at all its all there for you and fully customisable for each email rely it sends to the customer

hope this helps
    Directdesignsupplied.co.uk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    are there any order management solutions for garment decorators that dont do any online?
    We get some emails, and many over the counter jobs, - all bits of paper, really responsive, intuative, easy to ammend, - but also easy to loose track of what is going on .....
    don't want to make life excessively complicated, but difficult to scale up while reducing opportunity to cock up too!
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    My OpenCart system is coming along. I now have a single page checkout that can be completely configured and it works a treat. I'll basically order each product through my own site as I receive an order and then this will go onto order management.